*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919905-Gay-Men-Become-HUGE/cid/3105437-Is-It-Offered-Or-Forced-On
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by fall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1919905
It's about Gay Guys getting BIGGER through Fat and growth (Please read the rules)
This choice: Appetite enhancers are being passed out amongst the group?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Is It Offered Or Forced On

    by: Theday
The event was being held in the late afternoon as an early dinner, during the slower time of the buffet so the group could easily book a bigger table and be more social without too much noise from the other customers.
John arrived by bus about 12 minutes early for the event and went up to the door of The King's Buffet.
"Are you here for the bear and cub group?" asked the middle ages waitress at the greeting table.
"Ah, yes," John said wondering if he really presented that way.
"This way please," she said and brought John into the dining area of the restaurant. The group had several tables close to the middle of the room. There were already several people sitting at the table and John wondered if Gainers and Chasers ran on Gay Standard Time or if they were all going to be on time. There were quite a mix of people already there. A few classic bear types, a few gaymer cubs wearing graphic t-shirts with video game logos on them hugging tight against their bellies, a guy that made John slim in comparison, a few slim guys of different ethnicities and Nico.
"John! You made it!" Nico said giving him a wave. Nico was sitting next to one of the bears and Gaymer cubs with teal hair," Hope you're hungry."
"I am," John said finding a seat next to an African American chaser, or was he a new gainer?

Does John get offered some appetite enhancers or does someone spike his drink with it?

You have the following choices:

1. He's offered it? Does he take it to impress?

2. Someone spikes his drink with it?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919905-Gay-Men-Become-HUGE/cid/3105437-Is-It-Offered-Or-Forced-On