*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1920159
The family needs money so you and one of your female family members swap bodies for money

The family needs money so you and one of your female family members swap bodies for money

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your family needs money and your friend, a scientist, has developed a one way body swap and needs test subjects. Your dad volunteers you and one of the girl's, being you 3 sisters or your mom, as it will give them a lot of money.

Characters

You
Name- Jake
16 years old
Average guy who is friends with Laura and Nick

Jenny
Name- Jennifer "Jenny"
your 18 year old older sister
hot, by Nick's standards, but is usually a bitch to you and your sister, Cassandra.

Cassandra
Your sister who is 12 and best friend
Laura is good friends with her

Julia
Mom, 34 and still looking fine

Paul
dad, stayed out of swap so he could keep working.

Chasity
Exchange sister from Britain
hot and you have a crush on her
best friends with Jenny

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life