*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/2352892-He-selects-the-brunette-and-the-man
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924293
Someone is granted the power to swap anything with anyone, no questions asked. GPs given!
This choice: He selects the brunette and the man.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He selects the brunette and the man.

    by: engineered
David decided to do a simple swap between the father and the woman.

He focused on the two, intending to swap their genitals. He saw the father's pants deflate in front as his penis and testicles were replaced by a vagina.

David looked over in excitement towards the woman's denim skirt and waited. And waited. But, nothing happened. David was puzzled. Something must have gone awry with his power. "If that's not her vagina between his legs, then who's is it?"

Little did David know, he focused on the wrong person and actually swapped the man with a middle aged lesbian woman with her wife on a nearby bench. The brunette had her arm around her blonde wife as she leaned in two kiss her. Her other arm slowly made its way down her wife's dress to her middle-aged cock as she slowly rubbed it. The couple could now conceive if they wanted too, and they looked very much forward to having kids, even if they were a little later than most others.

The father would now have to resort to a strap-on with his wife. He was glad after all that he chose to be the one to become pregnant with their son.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 engineered (UN: ampvdccc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/2352892-He-selects-the-brunette-and-the-man