*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926891-Taken-to-the-Worlds-of-Giant-Animals/cid/2817163-The-cows-from-before-looking-for-you
by Fenrir
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1926891
A portal takes you and others to a new world populated by giant animals!
This choice: The cows from before looking for you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

The cows from before looking for you

    by: Dhsvsgsj
You guess by your small size you didnt go far from your friendly cows. The cow let's off a loud moo and you recognize it as the one from before. The moo caused you to fly backward in the air. Even though to the cow it was a very light moo. Your group members are scared and are about to run off but you try and calm them down. You thought of how to stay protected through the night, you ask the cow to lay down and curl as round you and the group to protect them. You guess the cow understands because its legs drops and folds and its giant body lands on the ground with a shock wave effect. You tell your group theat the cow it's going to lay around us to protect us, and that they shouldn't be afraid. Some people are scared at first and the cow grabs them with her massive maw and lands them on her stomach so they cant jump off. They cow lays her head down after people calm down. You walk up and pet her muzzle and then sit down and lay back against her for the rest off the night. In the morning you wake up.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dhsvsgsj (UN: hdhdhsksid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926891-Taken-to-the-Worlds-of-Giant-Animals/cid/2817163-The-cows-from-before-looking-for-you