*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1928522-Adventures-in-Miss-Fortune/cid/1639271-Something-else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1928522
A bunch of stories that all result in a man dressing like a woman.
This choice: Something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something else.

    by: Sarah Miles
"Umm..." You say "I'm not a girl, I'm her bro... a boy!"

"Loading..." You heard the robotic voice say "... Code words spoken: girl, baby"

You must have spoken to unclearly.

"Wait... No." You say but it is too late.

"Starting stage one" you hear the voice say as arms grab you.

You want to struggle but don't want to break the machine.

The arms summon soap and water and pull all your clothes off.

You get washed gently and dried off by a pink soft towel.

"Starting stage two" the voice says as it pulls out a purple pull-up from one of its compartments.

The pull-up is girly and has Disney princesses on it.

The arms gently move you down and pull the training panties (http://babydealsonwheels.com/images/2T3T...) up your legs.

The arms pull out a razor and quickly scans, and shaves your entire body.

Soon all your body hair is gone.

You try to tell the machine stop but it hears you struggle and pushes a pink and white pacifier into your mouth, forcing you to suck on it.

"Starting stage three, time is 7:00 PM preparing sleeping outfit" it says.

A flash of robotic movements and fabric go around you and soon you are set back down on a stool.

You feel the soft pull-up against your shaved body and see that the machine put you in a pink and white nightie and put your hair in pigtails.

You keep sucking on the pacifier and hear the machine announce "starting stage four"

The arms lift you up and set you in your sisters fluffy pink bed and tuck you in tightly with a teddy bear.

"Complete... Shutting down" the machine says, shutting itself and the lights off.

You sit in the dark holding onto the teddy and suckling on a the pacifier.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get up and bring your sister her purse.

2. Go to sleep

*Noteb*
3. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sarah Miles (UN: trevolution321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1928522-Adventures-in-Miss-Fortune/cid/1639271-Something-else