*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Miss-taken Identity
  2. Something else
  3. More Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1928522-Adventures-in-Miss-Fortune/cid/2174169-Miss-taken-Identity
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1928522
A bunch of stories that all result in a man dressing like a woman.
This choice: Miss-taken Identity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Miss-taken Identity

    by: Vanilla Thunder
Your girlfriend's parents are super protective. That wouldn't be an issue really, except that they forbid her from having a boyfriend, so your opportunities to hang out alone are pretty limited. That was why you jumped at the chance to hang at her place during a weekend when her parents went away for the weekend. You two had been having fun, although you were just listening to music now, you had a bit of fun while you were there. Her parents weren't due back for another day, but she jumped when she heard a car pull up. She ran to the window.

"Oh crap!" she shouted.

"What?" you asked.

"They're home early!" she replied.

"Oh no! What do we do?" you asked.

"Uh... I don't know... Maybe they won't notice you're here." she replied.

The door opened downstairs and her parents walked in.

"Sophie! We're home!" her father shouted.

You stood completely still as you waited for Sophie to come up with a way to save your skin. Suddenly, you heard loud footsteps approaching her door. Sophie quickly locked it and her father started banging on the door.

"You are in so much trouble! What are boy's sneakers doing by the door? Who's in there?" he shouted.

Sophie pointed to the closet and you ran into it. You looked around at what was in it, a lot of her clothes, an old cosplay wig and other stuff. Sophie unlocked the door and her father burst into the room.

"I swear to god if you have a boy here, where is he?" he asked.

"I don't have a boy here, daddy." Sophie said.

"Then how do you explain those shoes?" he asked.

Suddenly, your arm banged against the door of the closet and her dad smiled.

He opens the closet door and sees...

You have the following choices:

1. You, dressed like a girl

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1928522-Adventures-in-Miss-Fortune/cid/2174169-Miss-taken-Identity