*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/2482737-A-Weighty-Wager
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: "I think it's time we put you on a diet, big girl."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #63

A Weighty Wager

    by: clutch
“I think we might have to put you on a diet, big girl.” Alice teased.

“Oh I’ll have you know that I’m already on a diet, big girl.” Melissa said with some sass.

Alice was a bit surprised by that response. “Really? And what diet is that?”

“It’s called the eat whatever the hell I want diet.” Alice immediately rolled her eyes as she giggled at her own naivety. Just then Christina happened to waddle by.

“Hey gals, what’s so funny?” The large glasses-wearing blonde said while rubbing her belly, stuffed from a rich and generous trip to the breakroom.

“Alice is being rude.”

“When is Alice ever rude?”

“I was not trying to be mean! I just think it would be a good idea for her to go on a diet, that’s all.” As Alice said this Melissa seemingly pulled a candy bar out of thin air and shoved it past her lips, making sure to swallow before she blurted out a response.

“Well when did you become a nutritionist? Should I call you Doctor Alice now?”

“I’m just trying to be a good friend!”

“Melissa has a point.” It wasn’t easy for Christina to pick a side here. As much as she valued her friendship with Alice, she had also gotten pretty friendly with the raven haired butterball recently. Part of what she liked about Melissa was that she was basically the ultimate enabling fat friend. She was always down for a chance to eat. In an office full of gluttonous fatties, there as no one more culinarily permissive than Melissa. In fact, the more embarrassingly indulgent the request, the better. Of course, Christina wasn’t one to show restraint around food herself, but when she was with Melissa it was like they were on a hedonistic expedition to let themselves go as much as possible.

“Hmm…” Alice paused to gather her thoughts. “What if we went on a diet together!” She said with a kind smile.

Melissa had two more candy bars shoved into her chocolate stained cheeks. She simply looked up at Alice and shook her head. “Nhh nhh.”

“I have an idea that might solve this situation.” Christina said, grinning with cleverness. “What about a wager? If alice can lose… 20 pounds in the next 3 months, than Melissa has to go on a diet. And if she can’t… uhhhh,”

“If she can’t she has buy me dinner for a whole week.” Melissa said.

“20 pounds… but in 4 months.” Alice counter-offered. Melissa gave a cocky smirk.

“Fine.”

“Ooooh this is fun. I’ll be the referee. We can do the official weigh in tonight!” Christina giggled with giddy. Alice nervously gulped at the thought of stepping on a scale.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clutch (UN: gwt123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/2482737-A-Weighty-Wager