*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1917162-Vanessa-gets-lunch-with-Lucille-and-Kyle
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: Vanessa gets lunch with Lucille and Kyle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Vanessa gets lunch with Lucille and Kyle

    by: Right
On the walk to the buffet Kyle and other men passing by could not stop staring at Vanessa with her new found belly jutting out and swaying side to side as she walked like a ship at sea. She soaked it all in. "So Kyle I just got up graded, isn't that just awesome? And I know you've been working so hard so I'll try to put in a little extra, sound good?" Her words flashed like a nice chrome paint job. Drawing Kyle out of his gaze for a moment. "Hu-- yeah.." Stammered Kyle.
"Some people just can't take it all in." Thought Vanessa.

At the buffet, they got their table and ordered. Vanessa's chair moaned at her huge round ass.
"I'll have the endless hot dogs and fried butter." Stated Vanessa.
"A slice of pizza" droned Kyle.
A minute later the food hit the table and all beta were off. Kyle watched Vanessa go to work on her food as she stuffed her face and swallowed. She finished in 12 min. And got her second plate. After that she had lyles pizza while waiting on her thirds. Then lastly her fourths ended the lunch with her last spoon full of deep fried Mac and cheese mixed with deep fried re-fried butter. She let out a prolonged burp letting Kyle know she was done. She let out a slight giggle when she stood up. Kyle was beyond speechless when he saw her belly stuffed to the brim. It stuck out past her gargantuan tits so much that it barely knocked over the table when she stood up.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go back to work.

2. Go home and receive a belly rub and new clothes.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Right (UN: sore.thumb10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1917162-Vanessa-gets-lunch-with-Lucille-and-Kyle