*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939298-A-Matter-of-Size/cid/3119267-The-device-suffered-only-minor-damage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1939298
A scientist creates a ray gun that alters size. GTS, BE, vore, anything welcome.
This choice: The device suffered only minor damage.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The device suffered only minor damage.

    by: Metaphorically
"The circute got some liquid on it, but how? It was in the briefcase.", Lara mumbled to herself, as the students were waiting. Most of them sat down and just talked about their current situation. Jenna on the other hand got more and more stressed. She walked up and down and constantly screamed at Professor to grow them back. "Are you done?", Jenna sneered at the giant in front of her. "No, Jenna, I am not done.", Lara put the device on the desk. She came closer to the group of students. "Ok, guys, this is a weird situation and I understand you all want to go home. But I need to know who got the gun out of my briefcase.", the students looked around, not really knowing what to answer. "Come on, I know one of you was it.", the students turn their heads to Jenna. "What, why are you all looking at me?", Jenna shouted back at them. "You and Mark, where at Mrs. Finnegan desk.", one of the students said. "Oh, is that so?", Lara asked the tiny girl, getting closer. "I-we-ehm-you see i-- did not-think", "So you and Mark did this.", Lara sounded not surprised and just disappointed. "Will tell anyone about this?", Lara asked the group. They all shook their heads in unison.

"Okay, let's grow you back.", she said, letting them all climb in her palm, before putting them on the floor and shooting them with a ray of light. They were back at their normal size, they all cheered, except Jenna. "Jenna? You still think about Mark?", Lara asked her student. "Yes...", Jenna, tears flow down her cheeks. The Professor took the girl in her arms and let her mourn the death of her boyfriend. "Its was an accident, it sometimes happens.", she tried to comfort her. "It was his fault, he was so stupid, his stupid ideas always cause trouble", Jenna said while burying deeper into the chest of her Professor. The girl pulled herself away. "Thank you", she said, before, wiping the last tears off her face. "I am sorry for what happened", she said, before taking her backpack and leaving the through the door.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lara finds the remains of the last student.

*Noteb*
2. The next morning.

*Noteb*
3. Other Options.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Metaphorically (UN: metaphorically at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
anakinguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939298-A-Matter-of-Size/cid/3119267-The-device-suffered-only-minor-damage