*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1651416-In-the-Court-of-the-Fire-Lady
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: EvilFuzzy9's choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the Court of the Fire Lady

    by: EvilFuzzy9
A few days after seemingly all but one of the men in the world had been turned into spirits, an important meeting was being held in the Fire Lord's palace.

Mai, the girlfriend/consort of the recently indisposed Fire Lord Zuko, as the closest thing to next in line for the throne (aside from Azula, who was still being held in the Fire Nation's foremost asylum, pending a thorough evaluation of her mental health), was acting in the place of the Fire Lord, seated upon the throne of fire -- which was unlit, as Mai was not a firebender.

Gathered before her, at the foot of the raised dais upon which she sat, were a number of representatives of the women of the world, and the sole remaining, sexually viable human male in the world, Sokka of the Southern Water Tribe. The only other man known to have been spared by the female spirit was the Dragon of the West, but Iroh was old and tired, and hardly capable of repopulating humanity.

No, the only viable man alive, the only remaining man known to still have a fully functioning pair, was Sokka Hakoda's son, warrior of the Southern Water Tribe.

And to be fair to the spirits, he was quite the specimen, Mai had to admit, eyeing the young, darkly-skinned man who stood at the center of the group dressed in naught but a plain white loincloth which left next to nothing to the imagination.

The acting Fire Lord (and she really disliked being called that) unconsciously licked her lips as she eyed the tribesman's all but naked body.

Then she glanced around at the assembled women, who had come to address the matter of ensuring the future of the human race.

Who were they?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvilFuzzy9 (UN: evilfuzzy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1651416-In-the-Court-of-the-Fire-Lady