*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1653007-Momo-comes-to-Sokkas-defense-Damn-the-fly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: Momo comes to Sokka's defense (Damn the flying lemur!)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Momo comes to Sokka's defense (Damn the fly...

    by: FlashWally22
As Mai began to pull at her collar the chirping of Momo could be heard. Sokka looked up as the flying lemur could be seen. He then pointed at Momo as the girls looked up as he said in warning, "Leave me unharmed or my wild beast will attack."

The wild beast landed on a roof shingle as it scratched it's own ear with a shake of it's head. Sokka had grabbed his club as the three were distracted as Azula said amused, "That little guy won't do anything."

Sokka then said as he took the club to her head, "Yeah, but I will!"

Azula barely dodged it as Mai smacked the club and Ty Lee struck at his arm. The club dropped as Sokka then moved with his right leg. He kicked at Mai's mid section as she flew back. Azula growled, first he wanted them to get him. Now he wanted to fight? Make up your mind already! she thought.

Sokka then began to run as then Sokka saw Appa flying above him. Katara was sitting on the saddle as she looked down in near despair. Sokka wanted those girls and not her.

Sokka then shouted to the pair as they were about to land, "Hey, Katara, Aang get me already!"

Katara was thinking in the recesses of her mind why Sokka would want anything to do with Aang. Then again another part of her thought how hot that would be seeing her brother and Aang, stroking and kissing. But, whatever, she heard the command as she water bent at the fire harlots. Aang flew down to grab him as the pair flew back onto Appa's saddle. Katara hugged Sokka from behind as she rubbed her cheek into his neck. She then said with tears of happiness, "Oh, Sokka you're alright, thank the spirits."

The sky bison then flew as Momo went onto the saddle with the gaang. The fire nation trio looked at the sky bison fly away. Sokka then said with a cheer of victory, "Ha, in your face ladies! Gaang wins again, but who knows maybe you'll get another shot as me and the gaang some other time!"

Smiling with blushes the three then knew their new objective. If they wanted to stop the avatar, they needed to stop their self claimed leader. The benefit of raping him and using his superior genes as stock for the future of the fire nation was just a bonus.

You have the following choices:

1. Meeting of Toph and being raped in his sleep by Katara (EvilFuzzy9 reserved)

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1653007-Momo-comes-to-Sokkas-defense-Damn-the-fly