*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1653130-Something-Else-happened-Sokka-being-the-last-m
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: Something Else happened, Sokka being the last man would be dumb.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something Else happened, Sokka being the last m...

    by: FlashWally22
Sokka was currently in a bedroom that was rocking from more than just his having sex. Now the bedroom was on a boat, but in the bedroom was Sokka being assaulted sexually by Kyoshi. The giant of a woman was just out of her teens, no older than 21. She loved the feeling of a guy's cock up her pussy as she moaned and went in for a kiss. She licked and frenched him like he was entirely made of sweet candy and fruit juice. She wrapped his head next into her bosom sense it was easier on her back.

Laying down on the boy she bounced and fucked him. She grinded her pussy deeper and harder onto his cock. Finally she screamed as the metal in the room wrinkled and the earth made vases broke. Sokka came inside her as she felt her pussy over flow and the cock slip out. She panted and breathed trying to pull back her soul. She then rolled to the side as she saw the boy there breath. His long hair was all the way down to his shoulders and with a little makeup with feminine clothing he could be good to go.

She then rose up as she felt her breasts bounce as she leveled out. The ship swayed and everytime it did her bosom would bounce with the nipples getting hard in excitement. She then said to him, "Alright, we'll soon be getting to Kyoshi Island, my homeland. You'll be attending the school, but be warned boys are not allowed. And, these girls have never seen one before. They were raised on the island since babehood and so it is important for you to not be caught as a boy. Not until I say so, with that said you'll have to wear the cloths of the school."

Sokka nodded as the ship then went into dock. Sokka stood in a full length mirror wearing a set of Kyoshi school clothing. A green short leather skirt that hinted at the short shorts he wore underneath. He wore a pair of long blue socks with green leather stilettos. He wore a green cloth tank top that was a little more roomy up at the top to suggest he was just a flat chested girl. He had his hair extra long and a couple of waves in the bangs giving a feminine look. Sokka then looked to Kyoshi wearing the same thing as he said to her in excitment, "I can't wait to meet my new friends."

Kyoshi said with a curled smile, "As I'm sure they can't wait to meet you."

You have the following choices:

1. Let's go for it.

2. Some other SH story idea

3. Something Else happened, Sokka being the last man would be dumb.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/1653130-Something-Else-happened-Sokka-being-the-last-m