*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/2862117-Sokka-had-a-vision-of-Yue-who-explained-things
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1939418
Sokka, from Avatar, gains the power to make girls his love-slaves. How will he use it?
This choice: Sokka had a vision of Yue, who explained things to him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sokka had a vision of Yue, who explained things...

    by: Galan
"Wh...what?" Sokka asked in a baffling tone, Aang was still flying on Appa, while Toph had no idea what was going on, she 'looked' at their enemies and Katara, looking at her boy....er friend who happens to be a boy......yup. Sokka had no clue why they were gazing upon him like he's a god, under normal circumstances he'd welcome the attention, the thrill of hot girls looking at him n that manner, who WOULDN'T want that? But this is not one of those situations, three of those girls are their enemies trying to kill the Avatar, one of them is his own sister, all levels of wrong there.

"Well this is weird, they're just standing there." Toph muttered, "why though?"

"Katara!" Aang yelled as he flew down with Appa to check on her, but she barely paid him any mind, focused solely on her own brother, looking at him like the sexiest man on earth. Ty Lee always liked Sokka, flirted with him on many occasions, shamelessly even, if they weren't on opposite sides the girl wanted to drag him to a tent and fuck him until she couldn't walk any more, seeing him now reinforced her feelings ten fold and wanted so badly to be with him, to be his, no matter what it took. Mai always had a hard time expressing herself, always reserved and kept to herself, Zuko was the only one that made her feel this way before but that passed once she saw Sokka, the presence of greatness before her, she wanted to be with him, her heart sang to him.

"Sokka." Katara muttered, why is she feeling this way, this is her brother, her flesh and blood, this....this is wrong, isn't it? She didn't know anymore but she knew she wanted to be more than just his sister, but it's not proper......right? For Azula's part, these feelings are the antithesis of what she stands for, control to anyone else is an insult to her being, she controls through fear, she knows it, but fear is a good motivator, it keeps Mai and Ty Lee in line, she heard everyone, how she's a monster, a cold blooded villain, even her own mother said it as much, not that she was wrong but still......just once she wanted her mother to see her as someone else, she turned to her father because she HAS to, through him her legacy can be forged, to be Fire Lord and rule. And yet, all those feelings vanished upon seeing Sokka, for once, there's love, servitude and sense of belonging that she can't shake off, nor does she want to.

"What are they doing?" Toph asked, before anyone can say anything else a familiar voice called out to Sokka.

"I believe I can explain this." The familiar voice of Yue said, Sokka was started as he saw his old girlfriend turned into the moon.

"Yue?!" Sokka asked, Toph and Aang were confused but Aang figured Sokka is speaking to the spirit of Yue right now.

"Great, we lost snoozles." Toph sighed.

"No, I think Sokka is having a vision." Aang stated as he looked on with intent.

"Yue, what, how.....never mind." Sokka muttered, "what happened to them?"

"The boomerang you threw is channeled with energy, one powerful enough then once thrown any girl that gazes it will become enthralled and fall in love with the owner of the boomerang." Yue said.

"WHAT?!" Sokka yelled, "how did that happen?"

"I don't know, somehow the energy of the spirit world enfused with your boomerang, giving you this gift." Yue stated.

"Well UN gift it, return to sender, DO NOT WANT!" Sokka threw his arms around.

"That is not possible, it's bound to you forever, as is it's magic, it cannot be reversed." Yue said.

"You mean, them.....my own sister.....me?" Sokka asked Yue nodded at that, Sokka promptly fainted to the ground.

"Sokka!" Katara yelled running to his brother, the other three went towards him, not knowing why. Soon all four enchanted girls began taking care of him.

"He fainted." Azula sighed with relief, "we need to bring him to rest."

"I can take feed him in bed." Ty lee offered.

"I can provide him things if he wants." Mai stated, Aang finding the fact three of his greatest enemies were now caring for him, and Katara.

"Great." Toph muttered under her breath, it's bad enough Suki wants him but now these four, one of them his own sister.

"Katara." Aang felt the pain of heartbreak as Katara was tending to Sokka the same way he wished she would do to him.

"We need to help snoozles out twinkle toes." Toph said, trying to cheer them both up, "we can deal with the after math of this later."

"Right." Aang nodded, he used earth bending to bind Azula, Mai and Ty Lee.

"Hey!" Ty Lee shouted.

"You three are under our custody." Aang prompted, "you ARE our enemies."

"It's fine Ty Lee, I anticipated this." Azula said, "we will go willingly Avatar, we need to be with him." She almost couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth but they sounded right.

"We'll comply, we just need to know he's okay." Mai added, Ty Lee nodded at that.

"Anyone else finding this weird, just me?" Toph asked, Sokka is still unconscious, Azula Mai and Ty Lee turned themselves in and looking at Sokka longingly while Katara is doing the same, much to the pain of Aang.

"Let's go." Aang said trying not to sound hurt, Toph for her own part felt bad for him, maybe there's something she can do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galan (UN: neoblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939418-Sokkas-Harem/cid/2862117-Sokka-had-a-vision-of-Yue-who-explained-things