*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Peter Parker a.k.a. Spider-Man
  2. Spider-Man
  3. Marvel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939710-MarvelDC-Transformations/cid/1668857-Meet-Peter-Parker-aka-Spider-Man
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1939710
The superheroes and villains are ready to change!
This choice: Gender swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Meet Peter Parker a.k.a. Spider-Man

    by: no one of notice
It was just another day for your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, as he went swinging from building to building, using his webs to propel himself across the city. He had already foiled a car-jacking, and had gotten some great photos of himself stopping the crime. Of course his boss wouldn't believe that he was doing the world any favors.

Spider-Man's secret identity was that of Peter Parker, the lovable loser with the super-hot supermodel wife, Mary Jane. His boss was J. Jonah Jameson, (JJJ,) owner of the Daily Bugle. JJJ didn't take kindly to Spider-Man's activities, and was trying to convince the world for years that Spider-Man was a menace. The only reason Parker still worked for the guy was because he gave the best pay for the pictures.

A million things went through Spider-Man's head as he swung from building to building. Was he getting to old for this? Was it really his job to save everyone? He thought back to the one time he refused to stop a thief, and it led to his Uncle Ben's death. "Never Again." he thought. He had learned from that experience that with 'great power came great responsibility.' A motto that his uncle told him over and over again. He made a mental note to visit Ben's widow, Aunt May later on today.

As he swung by the downtown region of New York, his ears heard a familiar ringing of a burglar alarm coming from one of the giant corporate buildings. "Well I am here anyways, I'd better check it out." Peter said to himself.

Spider-Man crawled on the building for get a glimpse of the situation. People were being evacuated, but he couldn't see from what. As he crawled up the building, he finally came across the reason for the commotion. Four men in advanced mechanical suits were in what looked to be a lab, carefully grabbing a vial from one of the freezers.

"Hey look boss, a freak." the smallest one said.
"Uh, that ain't no freak, that's ah Spiders-Man." said the tallest.
"So, blast him." said the boss.
Spiderman quickly crawled out of the was as what seemed to be a laser blaster was aimed at him. The glass flew down to the street below.
"Thanks for the opening. I'll be taking that gun from you." Spider-Man said as he shot artificial webbing from his suit, stuck it to the gun, and pulled it towards him.
"We's got what we wanted. Just go." the boss said, as the other three dashed through the door.
"No so fast, Iron-fan rejects." Spider-Man said as he caught the bosses back and dragged the crook towards him.
"Nots todays wall-crawler." the crook said as he took the vile and tossed it right towards Spider-Man. Spider-Man used his super-human reflexes to catch the vial, but his Superhuman strength crushed it and the fluid inside leaked through his suit onto his hands.

A stinging sensation overcame him, as the crook he caught used the time to eject from his suit and run after his men.
"What was in that vial?" Spider-Man asked as a dizziness overtook him.

There was no answer, as the man was already gone.

Spider-Man tried to get up, but his body felt like it was fighting itself.

"Freeze mutie scum!" a security guard said as he ran into the room.
"Oh, Now you do your job." Spider-Man tried to reply but all that came out was an incoherent mumble.

Aiming his right arm out the window, he shot a web at the skyscraper across the street, and pulled himself out of the room.
He was barely able to turn around before hitting the side of the building. Creating a noticable crack on one of the office windows.

"Sorry." he said as his grip loosened and he went falling down its side. Trying desperatly to stick onto the glass as he fell, he manages to slow himself down just enough to avoid breaking any bones as he hit the street.

The onlookers stared in amazement as one of New York's most famous vigilantes limped towards a small alley behind the two buildings.

So dizzy that he was barely able to stand straight. Spider-Man picked up a manhole cover, and crawled in. At least if he passed out in here, the cops wouldn't be as likely to find him.

You have the following choices:

1. The Change Happens Fast

2. The Change Happens Slowly

3. Something Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one of notice (UN: itmeansnothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Comiccow6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939710-MarvelDC-Transformations/cid/1668857-Meet-Peter-Parker-aka-Spider-Man