*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940970-The-Suite-Life-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1645132-The-Two-Dig-In-Right-Away
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Comedy · #1940970
Watch as the characters of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody fatten up!
This choice: The two dig into their stash right away.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Two Dig In Right Away

    by: The Remixer
After the stopped playing video games, the twins began to watch television and eat food. Cody opened a box of Oreos and began stuffing them down his throat. Zack then opened a bag of chips and started to stick his hand in the bag and put the chips in his mouth. When they were both done, they would move on to the next item on the menu. Cody grabbed two boxes of twinkies and started sucking them down one by one. He didn't even keep track of how much he ate. Meanwhile, Zack began to munch on some ice cream and continued to until the box was empty. Both twins kept on doing this with multiple snacks until it was finally midnight.

"That was a great day," Zack said to his brother.

"You said it. I like being able to relax," Cody said while he grinned with food around his mouth.

"Well you know you can do that more," Zack mentioned.

"I definitely will this summer. I just want to take it easy," Cody said.

"We will! Don't worry. Man, we ate a ton," Zack said and looked around the room to see multiple wrappers.

"Wow. I can't believe I ate so much!" Cody said freaked out.

"But it was nice, right?" Zack asked.

"I mean, I guess it was. As long as I don't do this the whole summer," Cody said with a sigh.

But in his head, what he didn't want to be was the fatter twin.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Remixer (UN: admire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Remixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940970-The-Suite-Life-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1645132-The-Two-Dig-In-Right-Away