*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943660-Vigilante-War-in-Westbank/cid/1631303-All-War-is-Deception-Knock-on-the-Door-pretend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1943660
A choose your own adventure where you control a vigilante cleaning up the streets.
This choice: All War is Deception (Knock on the Door pretending to want drugs)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

All War is Deception (Knock on the Door pretend...

    by: BlackMirror
I probably had knocked for ten minutes, my patience and aggravation growing with every pregnant moment of tension. Nagging doubts assailed my will, by determination prevailed as I recounted everything I had endured in the face of crime's nihilistic savagery. There is no where to go but forward when everything behind you is on fire. I noticed the music dampen considerably before the door cracked open.

A pair of narrow eyes stared at me unscrupulously, below those dull green orbs he wore the bitter scowl of a man in his mid twenties. He was bald, but his scalp was stained with black tribal designs. He wore a sweat soiled wife beater and a pair of black trousers. A pistol was unceremoniously wedged between his stomach and pant line.

The months toil's took their toll on me. A red and irritated crown of puffed up skin surrounded my eyes . My skin was pale and malnourished. A thick black hoodie encased my muscled form. I looked like a customer.


"What the fuck do you want?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tell him you wish to speak to James about a deal.

2. Take him out and force your way to James.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BlackMirror (UN: blackmirror40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BlackMirror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943660-Vigilante-War-in-Westbank/cid/1631303-All-War-is-Deception-Knock-on-the-Door-pretend