*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/2938572-Into-her-hiking-boot
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Into her hiking boot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Into her hiking boot

    by: Jimjim
In her boot and then mocks you by sticking her tongue out. She walked for about ten minutes when you got annoying, she told faye to wait a minute and went behind a tree. She pulled you out and said
"You are way to annoying always stepping on your have an idea" she said.
"Pls take me out of your boot it hurts being stepped on", tim said.
"You won't be stepped on anymore" she said with a smile.
She pulled back her shorts and panties and said good luck and dropped you. You fell and it was like you where in a pool and you where getting pushed up. When kim found faye, faye looked at kims butt and said " holy swap ass luckily tim is not in there" faye said. "He's not" kim smiled as she gave her self a wedgie. As they walked tim felt like he was in a earth quack. Kim liked the feeling and made herself fall right on a branch and you shot up with, with all the sweat your head entered her butt hole and she moaned. Faye looked confused and said "are you ok" and kim smiled and and shook her head yes. You began sliding up and your feet where the only part of you not up kim. Kim looked at faye and said"we went far enough lets go back" faye did not want to argue and just went. When you got there jen stopped a stop watch and said " new record for kim doing exercise" kim blushed and said we are going home and ran to the car. The shaking made you dizzy and you fainted. You woke up to being squished. Kim said "finally awake i see" and then she stared forming you" you made that bad experience so I am making you have a bad experience" she said and then through away all of her panties away. " you are know my only panties", she showed you in the mirror and your face was on the butthole. You tried to scream but your mother did not work. She took off all of her clothes and then smiled. " this will be a great month". She said as she pulled you up. You freaked out and though to your self what if she never takes me off, or my form freezes and I am stuck as her panties for ever. Your thoughts stopped as you felt your self being lifted. You looked up and all you saw was her butt hole and poop stains and your face got super close to her butt hole and then she gave herself a wedgie and said "time for some video games, after all you are really soft, also I am going to start working out so good luck for anywhere between 1 month and forever" she said putting tight leggings on. You freaked out as you thought you did not want to be panties your whole life, your eyes adjusted as all you saw was her butthole. She then sat down and took her finger and shoved your face way up her butthole. You began to gag as she started playing for three days straight. You begain to feel your self stuck as panties. You where there just there. You could not sleep cause you where to streched out and you begain to cry. One month later she finally took you off and said " I totally forgot about you for the last three weeks my bad, you can reform as I take a shower. You tried to reform but you could not you where just stuck. She was finslly was done and looks at you and laughs, " you are stuck haha, well you have two options.
1 you can become my panties forever.
2 I can see if Jen needs a new pair.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kims panties forever

*Noteb*
2. Jen panties forever

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jimjim (UN: jimjim1432 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/2938572-Into-her-hiking-boot