*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1) Naruto Uzumaki
  2. 3) Hinata Hyuga.
  3. The chosen one
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947864-Naruto-boys-are-foot-slaves/cid/1659950-1-Naruto-Uzumaki
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1947864
male characters from the famous manga "Naruto" are submitted to the superior female sex
This choice: 1) Naruto Uzumaki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

1) Naruto Uzumaki

    by: Khazadummo
Hinata was thinking about Naruto, her true love.
She was really angry because of the fact that Naruto did not showed her even only a chance to understand that they were made to stay together.
Hinata was too shy to tell Naruto her feelings, but she were also tired of waiting so she used her brain to find a solution.

Passed some days of thinking she thought that she could use the seal that hyuga family use to control the second-child lineage to make Naruto do whatever she wants.
She went in her fatherìs office trying to find the secret jutsu to apply the seal.
After some hours of studing she understood, so she decided to play naruto a trick.
Hinata decided to invite Naruto for a dinner, Naruto would never say no to some free ramen!
During the dinner she put some sleping draught in Naruto's food and after half an hour, when the dinner was already ended and they were walking along konoha.
Hinata took Naruto on her shoulder and they get in Naruto's house, then Hinata while Naruto was sleeping did the jutsu.
She decided to let Naruto sleep, she would make him pay the following day.

The following day Hinata went in Naruto's house and awoke him with a foot-slap.

Hinata: Wake up stupid slave!
Naruto: ahhh? what is happening? Hinata what are you doing here?
Hinata: Don't call me by name, now im your queen! And i'm enslaving you stupid Naruto
Naruto: what ? Are you crazy? what's wrong with you? why should i be your slave! You know i'm the strongest ninja here in konoha!
Hinata: Stupid slave take a look to your shoulder! (Saing this she slap his face with her feet again)
Naruto: what's that? It's look like Neji's symbol!
Hinata: Becase it is like his! It's the seal!
Naruto: Ok Hinata! Ok ! I Understood what it is, but how the hell did it appeared on my forehead?
Hinata: Because i did the jutsu of course! And now you are my slave!
Naruto: Ok! Ok! I'll do whaever you want if you don't active the seal! But first tell me, why?
Hinata:(blushing) Shut up! A slave can't talk to his Queen! A slave must only kneel down and kiss his mistress feet!
Naruto: ok my queen! I'll do it

after that Naruto kneeled down and he took off Hinata's sandals and he started kissing her feet.

Hinata: lick my foot print in the shoes! Like the sole of my flip-flop

Naruto disgusted of his self took out his tongue and he licked the black foot print on Hinata shoes for twenty minutes

Hinata:Ok slave now just stay still, i'll take your nose between my toes, so you can smell my feet proerly! ( Said Hinata with a sneer)

Naruto could only breath Hinata's feet, and the stench between her toes was even harder.
After something like an hour Hinata stood up

Hinata: now open your mouth, i want to gag you , because it is that what you deserve!

Naruto too scared of a possible Hinata's over-reaction did as she told him
Hinata made Naruto distend on the floor and she put her left foot inside Naruto's mouth.

Hinata: Deeper! Deeper! I want to touch the middle of your treachea!

Hinata's feet was half inside Naruto's mouth, and Hinata with her toes could touch Naruto's tonsils.

Hinata: It's not enough, I want to see it all inside!

Hinata pushed her feet as deep as she could, but Naruto was about to vomit or to pass out.

Hinata: ok it's enough, now the right one!

Saing this she put her right foot inside Naruto's mouth

She acted as she did with the left one, making Naruto have half of Hinata's foot on his mouth and throat.

Hinata: good night slave!
Naruto: please no! (Said in an incomprehensible way because of the foot in his mouth)*

Hinata pushed her feet as down that she blocked with her foot air to the rest of the body and Naruto passed out.

What will Hinata do?


You have the following choices:

1. a good foot worship session

*Noteb*
2. use Naruto as a foot-stool

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Khazadummo (UN: khazadummo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khazadummo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947864-Naruto-boys-are-foot-slaves/cid/1659950-1-Naruto-Uzumaki