*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else
  2. You start to shrink
  3. Your parents Leave
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/1773089-Something-else
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something else

    by: oops
A shadow suddenly looms over you all the way to the tv. You sigh "What do you want now" you mumble in annoyance.

"This" she says, you see huge fingers reach down and grab the remote from your right hand.

"Hey, what are you d.." but you gasp upon looking up. Kelsey is standing there, smiling down at you, her head brushing the ceiling. You want to get up but your body is frozen in place.

"The remote is mine now" she says, playfully swinging it between two fingers high above you. "There's gonna be some changes around here. But right now, I want to watch some tv" she steps over you and the couch, her long legs making the leap simple. She's now in front of you and begins to sit down where you are.

You have the following choices:

1. You're still frozen, she sits on you.

2. You manage to burst out of the way.

3. She does something else instead.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 oops (UN: zaibach at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/1773089-Something-else