*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2295118-Youre-still-frozen-she-sits-on-you
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: You're still frozen, she sits on you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You're still frozen, she sits on you.

    by: Markus
You are still in shock by what is taking place in your living room. Your sister has just become ridiculously tall in a matter of seconds which seems too fantastic to believe. But it is hard to argue whether or not this is really happening because her huge body is now lowering down onto you. You watch in horror as she begins to squat down which widens her young chubby rear end. A second later, it comes down onto your lap squishing you down into the couch cushions. Her weight is incredible and it keeps you right where you are at, underneath her. She wiggles her huge rear back and forth which forces you even deeper into the couch. Her back is pressed up against your face and it starts to become difficult to breath.

“Kelsey! Get off! You’re…too…heavy!” you yell out at her. After your complaint she pushes down on you even more and you start to wonder if she is going to turn you into a pancake. After a few more seconds of this torture, she sits up and grabs your left arm. She pulls you out from underneath her and tosses you over to the left side of the couch.

“Sorry, didn’t see you back there…little brother,” teases your sister. You sit up on the opposite side of the couch as your sister trying to get air back into your lungs.

“What is going on? What…how did you get so big?” you ask still in disbelief of what you are seeing. Kelsey smiles and very much enjoys the look on her brother’s face. She is very happy by this sudden change, in fact being bigger that her brother is something she often fantasizes about.

“I don’t know…I just thought to myself that I wanted to be bigger than you and…it happened. I am the big sister and you are the little brother. I am in charge now,” she explains. None of this seems possible to you but there is no denying Kelsey’s change in size. You think to yourself about your sister shrinking back done to her normal size but nothing seems to happen. Kelsey looks over at her brother then swings her legs onto the couch. She parks her feet on her brother’s lap and lets out a sigh.

“Ahh, this is the life. We are going to have a great summer together,” she says. Next,
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: hempster3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2295118-Youre-still-frozen-she-sits-on-you