*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eevee
  2. Start new story: Kanto Pokemon
  3. Starting Point
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1952094-Pokemon-Weight-GainInflation-Redux/cid/2250583-Eevee
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1952094
An Interactive, with stories centered around expanding Pokemon.
This choice: Eevee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Eevee

    by: Unknown
Ellie was just an Eevee, in a large plainlands living with her two sisters, Ufie, an Umbreon, and Sylvia, the Sylveon. Sylvia was very kind to Ellie, always playing with her and making her out to be the greatest, but Ufie was very mean to Ellie. Ufie was never the better one, and despised how beloved Ellie was. She wouldn't be so great if she didn't look so cute... That was it. Sylvia and Ellie were cute, and everyone loved them, but Ufie was the Dark one. Nobody could find the Dark Type cute...

That's when Ufie hatched a plan. To make Ellie no longer cute. It was such a cunning plan, all she needed to do was to make Ellie fat. But to do this, she would need some kind of elaborate plot. It would be too obvious and too easy to be caught by simple force-feeding, somehow she had to convince Ellie that gaining weight was good.
That's when it hit her, a new plan that could make the old plan work perfectly! She scampered off, plotting her devious plan.

Soon after, Ellie was frolicking in a field, when Ufie came in, smiling wide.
"Heya, Ufie!" Ellie smiled, "How're you doing?"
"Fine, fine." Ufie responded, "I just wanted to ask..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Don't you wish you were... Bigger?"

2. "Would you like to try out these new, cool berries I got?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Iamnoone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1952094-Pokemon-Weight-GainInflation-Redux/cid/2250583-Eevee