*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And We're Off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954188-A-Gay-Men-Squashing-Story/cid/1667594-And-Were-Off
by Sho
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1954188
Several large men and their adventures in squashing.
Chapter #1

And We're Off

    by: Sho
You can start with the following 4 guys OR create your own with option 5!

1.
Name: Sebastian Rivera
Age: 27
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 500 lbs
Ethnicity: Mexican
Personality: Sebastian, or "Seb", loves to eat. A lot. By day he works as a construction worker for an upscale building firm but he moonlights as a professional eater. He has a few speed eating and quantity eating championship awards that he is quite proud of. He's also really outgoing and energetic, loving to have fun and play around with the guys and his friends. But he also loves to squash guys- big and small.
Body Type: Pear shaped

2.
Name: Jimmy Rayner
Age: 19
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 340 lbs
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Personality: Jimmy's just started college and was hoping to get on the football team. Though he didn't manage to get on the team in his first year he's training to try and make it this semester. Of course, his love of size and growing may help... or hinder if he gets too big. But he has a cocky attitude and figures he'll just smash the competition- literally if he has to. He does have a good group of friends and even a tutor to help him with his classes though they are a bit intimidated by him at times.
Body Type: Thick/Beefy

3.
Name: TJ Miller
Age: 32
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 620 lbs
Ethnicity: African American
Personality: TJ is an immensely smart guy. He's worked as a researcher at a pharmaceutical lab for a few years now and leads a team of people working on some new mystery drugs that the company is currently testing out. Of course, he does get stuck doing a lot of paperwork all day so he's been at a desk for the past few years steadily growing. He doesn't mind though! If he could just sit on his big butt all day eating and doing the easy stuff while delegating the rest of the stuff he's good to go. Though he can be a bit quiet he does get a secret thrill from using his size against other guys.
Body Type: Evenly Fat

4.
Name: Ken Yamashita
Age: 20
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lbs
Ethnicity: Japanese
Personality: Silly, fun, and energetic, Ken is the youngest member of his family and the smallest. He usually doesn't mind since he's too busy with school functions, studying, and his friends. Though he does kind of get tired of being picked on for being small it actually appeals to him a bit. He's grown to like bigger guys and wonders what it's like to be around ones that aren't his family. His brothers used to wrestle with him when he was younger but now he's really curious about what it'd be like to do such with other big guys. Of course he keeps those feelings to himself since he's quite shy about it.
Body Type: Skinny/Toned

5.
Your choice. Just remember the rules: No endless options.

You have the following choices:

1. Sebastian

2. Jimmy

3. TJ

4. Ken

5. Your Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sho (UN: lilhikariboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sho has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954188-A-Gay-Men-Squashing-Story/cid/1667594-And-Were-Off