*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955847-WWE-Tournament-GiantessShrink
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1955847
WWE starts a new Tournament using shrunk new talent managed by giantess size Divas.

WWE starts a new Tournament using shrunk new talent managed by giantess size Divas.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
WWE has always changed with the times, and this time is no different. With females playing a much larger role in society, and men being shrunk to inches tall for multiple uses, WWE Executive Stephanie McMahon convinces her husband to start a tournament of bright new stars. Each independent wrestler will be shrunk down to roughly 3 inches to match their height at normal size (If a a 6ft guy and a 6.5ft guy are wrestling, the size difference will be proportional to each other so say 2.5 inches to 3 inches). Every man in the tournament will have a diva manage them and be at ringside for every match. Anyone who loses will be givin to their manager as their property. Once the wrestler is property, he may be used as a slave, freed without growing back, killed in any manner etc. The winner will get the choice of freedom at normal size, or allowed a choice of any diva to be owned by. The Arena will be small aswell however there is room for the divas to sit or stand. The crowd is also shrunk upon entering so they can experience the site of giant Divas and see that match as they normally would. Divas may interact with crowd, but never destroying the arena or eating more than the occasional fan.

I will be adding to this regularly since I have more free time and have many ideas for this.

Feel free to add just be sure to keep it in a third person point of view and have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955847-WWE-Tournament-GiantessShrink