*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1752283-The-Vixens-Playmate
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957356
The fox is in heat and its causing things to get weird in Konoha. Can Naruto survive this.
This choice: Older Naruto (age 16)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Vixen's Playmate

    by: Dylan M
Naruto sighed, what had he done to deserve this? He had learned about what Yin and Yang symbolised and the results weren't pleasant for him.

Yin was characterized as slow, soft, yielding, diffuse, cold, wet, and passive; and is associated with water, earth, the moon, femininity and nighttime. Yang, by contrast, was fast, hard, solid, focused, hot, dry, and aggressive; and is associated with fire, sky, the sun, masculinity and daytime.

So ever since the Fourth Ninja War, he'd had the FEMALE side of Kurama sealed within him. And Yin-Kurama was much more of a handful than the male half that Madara had ripped out of him. Damned Uchihas...

He stopped in front of the seal/cage and frowned at the woman on the other side of the bars.

The bangs of her long, fiery, dark crimson red hair perfectly framed her unblemished heart shape face while cascading down her back like a waterfall down to her firm and shapely rear. She was currently wearing a rather revealing red battle kimono that left her shoulders bare while showing off a great deal of her firm and perky D-cups. The kimono, although closed and held in place by a black Obi, opened up at about mid-thigh to reveal her long creamy legs; she wore no foot wear of any kind however. Her eyes were a blood red, a fact that was enhanced all the more by her pale cream colored skin. All though her skin was paler then some, it still wasn't quite at the same level as that Hyuga girl that followed her container around nor was it anywhere near as tanned as said container either. To finish up the 5’8 beauty had three faint whisker marks on each cheek, red fox ears with black tips that came out the top of her head and nine silky smooth tails, the same colors as her ears, connected to her tailbone just over her rump. Her tails swayed about in a soothing yet enticing manner.

She looked back at him and smirked at the sixteen-year-old blonde boy.

"What did you DO to me?!" he demanded, "Every woman and girl around me look like they wanna rape me and others look at me like I look at ramen! What. Did. You. DO?!"

Kurama laughed "You're cute when you're angry, you know that?"

Naruto growled.

"If you wanna know, come in here and MAKE me tell you, Sweetie." the Yin-half of the tailed beast cooed, winking at him.

Naruto was seeing red and squeezed between the bars, ready to give her a piece of his mind...only to receive a massive object slamming down onto him and pinning him under the water. Whatever it was wrapped around him and lifted him out of the water and into the air.

Naruto, after he stopped coughing up liquid, went wide-eyed as he saw he was in the grasp of a massive, nine-tailed fox. It had black fur and long, rabbit-like ears and almost hand-shaped frontal paws, complete with opposable thumbs on it's clawed hands. What was more, it also had long, feminine eyelashes. The Yin-Kurama's form was the same as the Black Nine-Tails, who was sealed within the body of Naruto's alternate self, Menma, from that Genjutsu World, alternate, illusionary world created by Tobi when he casts his Limited Tsukuyomi on Naruto and Sakura Haruno and trapped them in a crystal ball which hosted the dimension in an attempt to capture Kurama. The illusion was a prototype of the Infinite Tsukuyomi and was influenced by both Naruto's deep desire to have parents and Sakura's desire for freedom from parental control.

Kurama laughed "Got you sweetie-pie~!" she singsonged, "Now we can P-L-A-Y~!" she bat her eyes at her (to her actual form) toy-sized host. He really WAS cute at her mercy like this! "Ho...aren't you just absolutely darling!? And you're the perfect size too...ooh...and you came JUST in time! I'm in heat right now and wanted a good fuck so badly that I couldn't even believe it!"

Naruto blushed while paling at the same time, as impossible as that sounded to do. The female side of Kurama that had replaced the one Madara had extracted from him was going to use him to...! He flailed his arms and legs like crazy trying to get away.

“No! No! This is crazy! You can't be serious! I can't believe you're going to…. to…!"

"Well, well...eager to get to pleasing your new lover, cutie! Aren't you the sweetest little thing! I have just the place for you too! It'll feel GREAT with you inside me if you keep that squirming and thrashing up! I even have something to help you fix inside!" the black fox howled with amusement.

This was all in his mind. the laws of physics meant nothing here. As such, she held up her other hand-like paw and her red chakra bubbled over it then it solidified, becoming physical matter. She looked at what she'd created with sadisfaction.

It was a bottle of vaseline. Before Naruto even had time to realize that, he was pummeled by tons and tons of the thick oily cream. He tried to run, but Naruto just slipped and fell into the pile more and more. "Thats right, get all slippery", he heard her say above him. Kurama's paw-fingers fell around Naruto and she then started to knead the vaseline all over his body. 'Ooh, you need lots of this!'' laughed the vixen as she wiped more vaseline onto her host, so Naruto had a layer of vaseline a few meters thick almost all over.

She then picked her new lover/plaything up out of the gunk and raised him to her muzzled, furry face. "Do you know where you're headed, my little man?" she laughed as Naruto tried to wipe the gunk off his face without success. Kurman lowered Naruto until he was right in front of her puckering anus and pinkish vagina. "Can you guess now where you're headed?" she said with one last laugh.

Kurama shoved Naruto...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Into her vagina

*Noteb*
2. Into her anus

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dylan M (UN: foxboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FireDragon14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1752283-The-Vixens-Playmate