*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Halloween Night!
  2. Some houses!
  3. The intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1686853-Halloween-Night
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957502
A genius inventor builds a device which lets him take anything or anyone he wants
This choice: Readers choice one?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Halloween Night!

    by: Unknown
Exact same scenario as before, with the same houses and people listed as before, except it is early Halloween night, and the sun is going down. Boris is dressed up, and there are creepy giant/normal size Halloween decorations everywhere. Yes, Boris has many scary exotic pets as well in his house. Boris scan the before listed neighborhood, and not only sees the before listed people walking around doing their thing, but people beginning to go out trick or treating, or getting ready to go trick or treating. Boris has a large jack-o-lantern that is filled with candy nearby, and he intends to keep the tiny people he collects in it. Maybe he will even hand the tiny people out as treats to the trick or treaters coming by his house tonight, or give his pets a treat. Boris decides to…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1686853-Halloween-Night