*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Playing Dolls
  2. Her Toy
  3. Anamika - The Indian Prodigy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1825827-Playing-Dolls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959273
Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!
This choice: A Doll  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Playing Dolls

    by: ReducedExpectations
Anamika sets you down next to her other thigh and you stand up on the curved surface of the bed, staring straight ahead into what looks like a very tall woman's crotch... only there's nothing there, just a flat surface! You slowly crane your head all the way up to see a gigantic barbie doll staring down at you. From your perspective, barbie looks to be about ten feet tall! And she's being held around the waist by a gargantuan brown hand, which uses just one finger to prop the doll's head down so it looks like it's staring right down at your little body. Annie giggles and shakes the doll a bit, simulating a voice for your new playmate. "WELL HELLO THERE, SHORT STUFF. MY NAME'S BARBIE, AND I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!" Before you can even decide if you want to play along with the giant girl, an equally large hand swoops up around you and tightens you in a fist, leaving only your head exposed. You are a little scared as Annie lifts you up to the giant doll's face and says in her mock voice "YOU'RE A CUTE ONE. GIVE ME A KISS!" Your face is mooshed into the creepy plastic face that stares blankly ahead as Annie makes kissing sounds behind you. "MWAH. MWAH. KISS ME, LITTLE MAN!" You try to fight against the tight flesh trapping your arms to your sides and scream out "Come on, Annie! Let me go! This is kind of uncomfortable! Not to mention incredibly degrading!" Annie brings you up to her face and her giant lips wrap almost completely around your exposed head in another kiss. She laughs as you cough some of her saliva out of your face and says "OKAY, FINE. I GET IT. EVEN BARBIE'S A LITTLE TOO BIG FOR YOU AND THAT'S MAKING YOU SORT OF SELF CONSCIOUS. LUCKILY, I CAN FIX THAT." She drops you down on the bed next to the oversized toy and walks out of the room. Within a matter of seconds, you can hear scraping across the floor and it doesn't take you long to realize she's brought the shrink ray into her private room! She takes a few more seconds to position and target something on the bed, and says "OKAY. DON'T MOVE, I DON'T WANT TO MISS..." Is she planning on changing your size again? You instantly see a bright light shoot out of the gun and you shield your eyes from the light, not noticing for a few seconds that the doll on the bed is getting a little closer to your own relative size. The gun turns off and you walk over to the Barbie, amazed that she got it to more or less your height! Annie kneels down next to the bed and with a big toothy grin says "WELL, WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW?" You prop the doll up and say jokingly "She's alright, but don't you know by now that i like big girls?" Annie smiles and says "WELL, TO BE HONEST, I WANTED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS IN FOR IF YOU WERE GOING TO BE MY BOYFRIEND... SO I WANT YOU TO MAKE LOVE TO THE DOLL THERE. AND PRETEND THAT IT'S ME." You are almost stunned into silence. Does she really want you to turn her barbie into a life sized fuck doll? You decide to just go with it as far as you possibly can, and drop the Barbie to the floor, propping her face up with her arms at her sides. Annie giggles behind you like a child watching a puppy or something.

"GO AHEAD. SHOW ME WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TO ME AT NORMAL SIZE. THEN WE'LL SEE WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO NEXT." You slowly approach the now human sized barbie, and get on top of her, giving her kisses all over her frozen face. Annie hovers over you, casting a shadow over your fake love making, and a giggle breaks your concentration even more. "YOU'RE MOVING PRETTY FAST, LITTLE BOYFRIEND. MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE DRILLED SOME HOLES IN HER SO THAT YOU COULD HAVE GONE ALL THE WAY!" Not even stopping to think about that, you make your way down to Barbie's bare, smooth crotch area and kiss that. You give it a few kisses and find yourself actually having fun pretending to make love to a doll. You even move one of her legs open, and switch your body around in a 69 position, which gets a big laugh out of the giantess voyeur above. "WOW, YOU'VE CERTAINLY GOT SOME MOVES. I'M STARTING TO GET JEALOUS NOW!" You actually get the idea to flip barbie over and simulate doggie style, but two huge fingers lift you off the doll and place you a bit farther away on the bed. You shout up jokingly at Annie "Oh, C'mon, i'm just getting started with her!" Annie smirks and pokes you with her pinkie finger, causing you to collapse on the bed. She didn't hurt you, but it certainly surprised you. Annie laughed as she said "YOU'VE BEEN MY BOYFRIEND FOR TEN MINUTES AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS OTHER WOMEN. THIS IS A BAD SIGN IF I'VE EVER SEEN ONE." Annie gets up from the bed and says "OKAY, I THINK I KNOW WHAT'LL MAKE THIS THE BEST PLAYTIME EVER..." She walks over to the other side of the room without saying another word and stops... right in front of the shrink ray....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1825827-Playing-Dolls