*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962645-TFPD-Transformation-Police-Department/cid/2579486-Preparing-to-testify
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1962645
Transformation in a dark world of vice, violence, and villainry.
This choice: Something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Preparing to testify...

    by: Mr. George
Bill, was in the safe custody of the Witness Protection Detail, his written testimony already submitted, and stamped. He felt the pressure was already released. Today, he'd testify by video confirming once more the truth of his statement, and role he'd played, in getting the victims, to trust 'The Surgeon'.

A knock at the door announced the arrival of the postman. Nervous, he knew not to answer, his protection detail would deal with anyone who came, but curiosity drove him to observe through a half-open door. His heart was racing, there shouldn't be any deliveries for this address. But, it was probably an innocent mistake, someone stopping for directions, a mis-labelled parcel or something mundane like that.

However, for Bill, that was a risk he wasn't willing to leave to chance. Every noise made him want to jump, at the same time, the routine was driving him up the wall with boredom. So he pressed his face to the gap, and slowed his breathing, keeping it as quiet as possible.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962645-TFPD-Transformation-Police-Department/cid/2579486-Preparing-to-testify