*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962645-TFPD-Transformation-Police-Department/cid/3388838-Someone-who-was-transformed
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1962645
Transformation in a dark world of vice, violence, and villainry.
This choice: Someone who was transformed.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Someone who was transformed.

    by: Mr. George
Bruno Rossi was a quite highly placed lieutentant of the Conti crime family. He'd been rewarded for his long and loyal service with a spectacular house, finding a loyal wife, who tolerated his other rewards. The visits to the brothel were a gift that wasn't to be refused.

His body was enhanced with a few nanite additions to allow him to better serve the family. Sadly, that meant in one particular police sting, he was captured as an EM pulse wiped out his enhancements. Some of the targets escaped that night, while Bruno was left, abandoned as dead, when the pulse knocked him unconscious.

His capture remained a secret, with informants confirming his death as reported to those at the head of the family who mourned his passing, even gifting his wife and children with a small coastal retreat and an easy life, for his sacrifice.

His recovery was long, and the bout of amnesia at the beginning seen as a curse, or a fraud. But, over the longer recovery, it served them well to build better bonds to the doctors, and nurses who cared for him, and to the police liaison who were paying the bills.

- - - -

- - -

- -

-
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962645-TFPD-Transformation-Police-Department/cid/3388838-Someone-who-was-transformed