*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bulma gets bustier
  2. Bulma Takes Aim
  3. So It Begins....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968710-Bulmas-Gun-dbz-gts-BE-etc/cid/1989093-Bulma-gets-bustier
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1968710
Bulma invents a gun that every girl wants
This choice: Bulma grows her breasts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bulma gets bustier

    by: Unknown
"Hmm...my breasts aren't what they used to be." Bulma said, palming her breasts. She was a Double D, bigger than she'd been in the old days. Having Trunks and Bra and having them breastfeed had left her saggy, though. "Time to change that!" She grinned as she aimed at her chest and fired the gun. She felt a trembling in her chest as, suddenly, her breasts began to rise.

"Oh...oh, yessss!!!!" Bulma moaned as a warmth seeped in. She dropped the gun and cupped her breasts through her shirt and bra, feeling as her breasts lifted up high and proud on her chest - firming up nicely too. "Oh, that's GREAT!" She moaned, loving it. The warmth didn't stop, however, as she suddenly felt her hands being pushed out from her chest. "YES! YES! THAT!" She bit her lip as her breasts became fuller, the roundness and firmness their little de-aging had given them remaining constant as her bra became tighter and her shirt began to slide up and exposing her belly as more and more breast flesh needed to be covered by it. "Fuck, I gotta be pretty big now..." She moaned as she felt the warmth stop. It felt amazing, and she wanted to feel it happen again!

But she quickly realized that she had forgotten her house-guest, and Chi-Chi was staring in shock at her.

"Bulma...you..." She stammered.

Bulma knew she had to think quick...

You have the following choices:

1. Bulma explains what happened

*Noteb*
2. Bulma uses the gun on Chi-Chi

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
MajinLamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968710-Bulmas-Gun-dbz-gts-BE-etc/cid/1989093-Bulma-gets-bustier