*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968710-Bulmas-Gun-dbz-gts-BE-etc/cid/2045105-her-weight
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1968710
Bulma invents a gun that every girl wants
This choice: her weight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

her weight

    by: krawler
"Well my weight of course, I mean I always wanted to be fat but since Goku always ate all the food I never manage to put on any real significant amount of weight." ChiChi said with a forlorn countenance." "I know how you feel ChiChi and I finally did something about it." Bulma said unveiling a ray gun. "This is my weight gain gun. With this gun a woman could fatten herself up to a bbw without eating one bite." Bulma said. "No way" said Chichi."Just stand right there and say cheese." Bulma said pointing the gun at ChiChi who got into position. " Well I'm not getting any younger. Cheeeeeees- uh oh my!" said ChiChi as Bulma pulled the trigger causing the gun to emit an invisible beam blasting ChiChi. The beam traveled throughout ChiChi's body creating and dividing every single fat cell in her body. ChiChi's body quickly began to soften. "Yes! It's working, it's working!" proclaimed an ecstatic Bulma. ChiChi was visibly growing, her belly blimped out, her buttocks ballooned, her legs thickened, her arms grew squishy, her breasts exploded, and her face developed a second chin. ChiChi's expanding blubber began to tear her clothes. Her sleeves became tighter and dug in as they wrapped around her ever growing fat arms. Long tears developed along the sides of her dress as her belly grew. Her augmenting tits stretched and tore her dress exposing her newly formed cleavage. Her back now harbored many fat rolls which lead down to her two globes of ass which was rapidly raising her dress producing a cellulite ridden bottom that was barely covered by her straining white panties. Once ChiChi stopped growing she looked at her self. "EEEEEE! I'm finally fat. Yes!" ChiChi jubilantly said groping her fat body. "Here hop on the scale ChiChi." Bulma said sliding a scale to ChiChi. "Okay let's see I weighed 126 when I weighed myself this morning." Chichi said lifting her heavy foot on the scale. As she looked down to see her new weight she had a problem that see never had before. "Uh hm? Bulma can you read it for me, I can't see past my boobs an belly." Chichi said. "Sure thing tubby. Lets see whoa! 342 pounds!" Bulma stated. Chichi than rejoiced her new body while Bulma began to strip down to her bra and panties. "Bulma what are you.." Chi chi said. "I'm taking off my clothes so they won't restrict my growth. Now aim the gun at me and fatten me up." Bulma commanded. "Alright ready?" "No time like the present, hit me ChiChi" Bulma said holding her slim arms out. Chichi pulled the trigger beaming Bulma with a blast, sending fattening radiation throughout her body.

You have the following choices:

1. Bulma fattens

*Noteb*
2. someone steps in

*Noteb*
3. free

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 krawler (UN: novascreech at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajinLamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968710-Bulmas-Gun-dbz-gts-BE-etc/cid/2045105-her-weight