*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968710-Bulmas-Gun-dbz-gts-BE-etc/cid/2045122-Bulma-fattens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1968710
Bulma invents a gun that every girl wants
This choice: Bulma fattens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bulma fattens

    by: krawler
The beam flowed through Bulma's body fattening her all over. Bulma's frail thin body began to lose its trim frame. Bulma's boobs immediately expanded, swelling with lots of fat, overflowing her bra. Rolls emerged on her fat as it widened snapping her bra right off. Fat started to droop from her neck "Yay a double chin!" Her belly filled with fat and poured over her crotch. Fat encased her legs and flab hung from her arms. Bulma's ass widened into huge orbs of jiggly lard swallowing her panties. Within an instant Bulma formed nearly 300 pounds of blubber on her body. "Bulma you're huge!" said a wide eyed Chichi. "Oh this feels so good, just like I always imagined it would." Bulma said caressing her flab. "Come on ChiChi lets go flaunt our fat bodies." said Bulma who led Chichi to her wardrobe pulling out a white gown for Chichi and a red dress for herself "These were the largest sizes I got, anticipating my successful experiment" Bulma said with a proud smirk on her face. Bulma and Chichi put on their dresses "Wow these are tight around the bust" "I know we've got to have k cups now" Bulma said lifting up one of her massive jugs and bouncing it with her arm which jiggled as it had been filled with thick gelatinous fat. The two plumpers fitted into their sexy dresses and put on their makeup. Currently standing the two gorgeous middle age milfs were well over 300 pounds, each with a huge pair k cup tits that would overwhelm any bra. The ladies sported a very generous amount of cleavage. Their sleeveless arms jiggled with every motion, while their enormous rumps swayed with every step, with a gargantuan stomach bouncing in front of them. "Lets go parade our bods to 18" said Chichi. "Yes she'd be so jealous, she always wanted to be fat but couldn't since she was an android." Bulma said. "But I'm certain we can fix that." Bulma said holding the gun causing her and ChiChi to snicker.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They go to 18

*Noteb*
2. they first make a side trip

*Noteb*
3. someone interupts them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 krawler (UN: novascreech at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajinLamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968710-Bulmas-Gun-dbz-gts-BE-etc/cid/2045122-Bulma-fattens