Shrink and object transformation- RWBY- What more can you want?!
|RWBY Shrink/ Transformation!|
For anyone that doesn't know what RWBY is, check it out on roosterteeth.com or look at a wiki.
HELLO! Welcome to the first RWBY interactive shrink story on writing.com! I'm amazed there isn't already one out there! Sorry in advance to the creators of the show >_< This would probably be pretty darn weird if you see this interactive!
Anyway, the characters are listed here: http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/RWBY/Characters
MAIN CHARACTER CANT DIE, at least not in the first couple of chapters, when crushed they just flatten out or something.
A Few Small Rules! <Sorry!>-
This is just for writers, I don't want to put anyone off buuuuut there are a few things I want to keep out of the story-
1. The main character can't die unless specified in the starting text. The default as a whole- flatten out and stretch- kind of thing. Vore deaths are an exception-
2. OC's- I don't want a tiny OC running in to save the day- try and stick with the main cast as much as possible, perhaps throwing in a random student here and there without going into it too much. This includes naming the nameless main character in the stories where you play yourself (Sorry if you wished to be female in these chapters, it's not possible to make a 100% blank canvas character)
3. I won't allow diapers- it's just not my cup of tea.
4. Transformations are object based only! Sorry if you came here for Age regression or something like that!
5. Toilet stuff, fart and such, are allowed but only if you add a bold T to the title of the chapter. Not everyone likes that stuff
6. Try and keep it fairly close to cannon at the start of stories/ try and keep shippings subtle. I've allowed a few arks to go up with this before I made the rule as the contents pretty good but I don't want a shipping war spread across the interactive ^_^
7. No unbirthing- insertions fine, going into the womb is fine, but turning into a baby is classed as age regression to me :P
8. Finally- small chapters or chapters that I feel aren't good enough shall be deleted if I think it doesn't fit. I'll also block off chapters if I think it's going to go into a constant stream of 'How about this character?' with a bunch of empty chapters in between.
Hope the rules don't put you off! Any questions and such, please don't hesitate to message me :P
Special thanks to: Azazel8 for adding many awesome additions