*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A beauty pageant
  2. Disguise
  3. More Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971526-Tales-of-Miss-Adventure/cid/2526541-A-beauty-pageant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1971526
The 3rd story in my series of anthologies where guys end up dressing like girls.
This choice: A beauty pageant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

A beauty pageant

    by: Luna2lu
How did you get into this mess?

That's what you think to yourself as you hide behind the rack of dressed in the girl's dressing room of the beauty pageant your friend had dragged you to.

Cain had suggested that the two of you go and pick out a cute girl to ask out after the contest was over.

You knew his plan didn't have a chance of working, and yet, somehow he persuaded you to go with promises of treating you to dinner after if it ended up being a wash.

Upon arriving, you excused yourself to go to the restroom, and had entered a door next to a sign that said restrooms. You had failed to see that said restroom was the girl's.

You found the fact that the toilets were all stalls strange but shrugged it off and hurried to relieve your bladder.

It was when the door opened and you heard girl's voices that you realized your mistake.

Trying not to panic, you wait until you hear the stall doors close as they enter them. Seeing your opportunity, you hurriedly race out the door.

To your surprise, the door didn't lead back to the hallway, but into the dressing room for the pageant!

You look back and, sure enough, there is another door on the opposite side of the bathroom.

Said door began to open and, weighing your options, you quickly duck inside the dressing room and hide in a corner behind a clothes rack so you don't get caught.

"Hey, did someone come out of the bathroom?" a woman's voice suddenly asked.

You freeze up and hold your breath.

"I thought so...but where did they go...?

The voices are getting closer. You try not to panic looking for a way out. You could get in a lot of trouble if you got caught...

You have the following choices:

1. Take a wig off the wig rack and pretend to be in the pageant

*Noteb*
2. Hide inside the clothes rack

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Luna2lu (UN: luna2lu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971526-Tales-of-Miss-Adventure/cid/2526541-A-beauty-pageant