*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971526-Tales-of-Miss-Adventure/cid/1808351-The-couple-wakes-up-the-day-of-the-picnic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1971526
The 3rd story in my series of anthologies where guys end up dressing like girls.
This choice: The couple wakes up the day of the picnic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

The couple wakes up the day of the picnic

    by: whodibah
Sam woke up next to Ashley and stared at her. He contemplated his life and thought of how lucky he was. Here he was, a 19 year old guy living with his 43 year old girlfriend. The age difference didn't bother either of them. She was tall blonde and beautiful and he was a slim, short good looking long haired rocker. He had been the guitarist of a Bon Jovi cover band which has since broke up. In fact it's where he had met Ashley when she came to one of his shows. They were both big Bon Jovi fans.

For eight months they spent all their time together. But Ashley who was a divorced woman wanted a better paying job. The job she had now had no advancement opportunities. So, her sister lined up a job for her at a top named ad agency in California, where she lived. Ashley jumped at the chance at a new start in a new state but she desperately wanted Sam to come with her.
Sam's only job was the little paying gigs his band got, and he flipped burgers at Burger King. So he jumped at the chance to be with Ashley.

They left Arizona in March and here they were 2 months later in California.

Ashley enjoyed her job and liked everyone there, but she remained very quiet at the office and didn't reveal much about her life. They only knew that she was divorced. She didn't say anything about living with her 19 year old boyfriend for fear of looks she would get and she didn't want people talking behind her back. She was hoping that would change today at her company picnic where everyone would meet Sam.

Ashley opened her eyes and saw Sam staring at her. "morning." She smiled and then wrapped her arms around Sam.
She completely covered his body with hers. She was 6' 1" and Sam was only 5' 9"

"Morning beautiful." He replied looking up at her as her long hair fell into his face.

She put her hand through it and pushed it back.

"Sorry". she replied.

Sam just smiled. "Are you ready for today?"

Ashley bit her lower lip. "I'm still so nervous, but I want everyone to meet you so I can finally talk about you." She kissed him and continued. "Maybe put some pictures on my desk of you" She kissed him again.

"Maybe come and take me to lunch some days"

"I'd like that, and who cares what people think. I'm in love with you and I want to be with you forever. Age is only a number." Sam explained.

"I know, it's all in my head, and everything is going to be great" She replied then looked at the clock on the nightstand. "You better get in the shower. This thing starts at noon."

Sam got out of bed. Ashley watched him as he made his way to the shower. He closed the door and then the door opened up again and Sam stuck his finger out and pointed at her to come in with him.

Ashley laughed and then made her way into the shower.

They fooled around a little in the shower but knew they had no time to really get into anything. Sam was the first to exit the shower and to go back into the bedroom to get dressed.

Ashley took a little longer but when she exited the bathroom, she saw Sam was already dressed.

"Um, babe? Are you going to wear that?" She asked.

Sam had on...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 whodibah (UN: whodibah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971526-Tales-of-Miss-Adventure/cid/1808351-The-couple-wakes-up-the-day-of-the-picnic