*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/2856897-Your-dog-Apollo
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1972796
A tale of magic longsword that can cut off body parts and let them live.
This choice: Your dog, a husky  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Your dog, Apollo

    by: TPDSMCH
You locate your Siberian Husky, Apollo, resting in the living room, his grey and white body. Apollo has always been a great companion to you and your family. He has enjoyed walks with you and has been a great friend. Now, you feel you can trust him to become your master.

You have your body put the sword to his neck, after placing your head on the sofa to the side of him.

“Alright, Apollo, ready to become human?” you ask him.

Apollo stirs, and before long, your body, under your command, cuts cleanly through his neck. It then gets hold of his head and places it on its neck stump.

Let’s see what happens now, you think to yourself as all this is going on. You remember reading that a part not attached to the original body will lose connection. Will he become a good master? Will he not? Will I get the chance to experience life as a dog?

The last of those questions is answered as Apollo gains control of your body. He grabs your head and then attaches your head to his former body. You gain control of it while he does something.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TPDSMCH (UN: tpds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/2856897-Your-dog-Apollo