*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her flank
  2. Twilight's Library
  3. Introductory chapter.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974300-MLP-FIM-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1734676-Her-flank
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1974300
You end up in the world of Equestria...Shrunk.
This choice: Her flank  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Her flank

    by: NovaNexusmlp
You don't jump out of the way in time as Twilight's big purple plot squashes you under her left cheek. As she sat down she puts her full weight on you, making it extremely hard to breath. During her unaware squashing of your small body, she wiggles her flank in the seat and on top of you causing to roll slightly to where you were really uncomfortable. She starts to hum to herself while lightly bouncing up and down causing your body to gets mushed under her big plot. This would definitely be more painful if it wasn't for the velvet cushioning.

You are completely entombed by Twilight's plot every time she fell back on you. Any air that you could get in was immediately squashed out by the amount of force that Twilight is using. Your brain wants this erotic torture to end but your manhood say other wise as it starts to make a tent. You start to moan in sync to Twilight's bounces as her meaty flank starts to pleasure you.

'Oh god! I wish this would never end!'

Unfortunately, when you think this her humming ended, so did her bouncing. Once again you are stuck under Twilight's squishy plot, with little air to breath and no moving room. The size between your body and Twilight's plot was enormous! From your angle, it looked like her ass was 20ft across with a height of 30ft! When she sat on your tiny body, it completely disappeared.

As you wait for something else to happen, you can here Twilight speak to herself. Your hearing is muffled by her thick plot. She soon stands from the chair, but your stuck to Twilight's plot as she walks. Your body can feel the monstrous flank muscles move nonstop. She walks back to the chair and raises her big plot and you fall back in the center of the chair as you can see Twilight's big squishy plot come down.

What will you do?

You have the following choices:

1. You are too weak to move! (get sat on again.)

2. Get Up and Run!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NovaNexusmlp (UN: novanexusmlp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dashylight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974300-MLP-FIM-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1734676-Her-flank