*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974300-MLP-FIM-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1760554-You-are-too-weak-to-move-get-sat-on-again
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1974300
You end up in the world of Equestria...Shrunk.
This choice: You are too weak to move! (get sat on again.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You are too weak to move! (get sat on again.)

    by: tsparkle
You try to move but you're to slow, what seems like forever happens in a matter of a few seconds. You look up for about a half second and see the purple crusher coming for you.

"Oh god now this again, I don't know how much more I can take." You say to yourself, she didn't hear you, I mean come on she didn't even feel you underneath you, you'd be surprised if she could after all you were nothing more than dirt under her hoof in size. You wish she'd at least start bouncing for the sexiest torture you'd ever had. But she didn't she just shifted on top of you causing you to run out of air every few seconds.

Finally she got up only for you to notice one thing she moved the cushion out of the way possibly the only thing keeping you alive, well do you survive?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes!

2. Nope

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tsparkle (UN: tsparkle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dashylight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974300-MLP-FIM-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1760554-You-are-too-weak-to-move-get-sat-on-again