*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/3062984-Your-mother-laid-unconscious-on-the-sofa
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: Your mother laid unconscious on the sofa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Your mother laid unconscious on the sofa

    by: wubbalubbadubdub
You immediately ran to the living room as you saw her head on the cushy arm place.
"Mom! mom!" You saw her barely conscious with her body laid dropped on her shoulder throughout your side of the sofa.
You turned the TV off and proceed to inspect her. Your finger sensed that her breathing's fine, and saw her eyes still shut and her lips was mildly open.
Her condition really startled you, could her head still injured from the car accident?
You then decided to face her body upwards, gently shifted a wide hip down towards you and lifted her petite shoulder away from the sofa's foot edge. Thinking that would give her a better breathing condition for her brain and better condition for her blood flow.
"Mom?" You gently shook her body, never mind the jiggle you caused on those breasts under the warm blue sweater.

For many minutes, you were almost going to give her a CPR for whether she needed immediate ambulance or not. But then, thankfully she managed to wake up before you even searched for procedures online.
"Ohh..." Seconds later her eyelid finally twitched as she finally made a sound, albeit really weak.
"Mom?" you called her.
"Ohh what hit me?" your mother said, albeit weak and murmured on her voice.
"Mom, are you okay?" She said as her eyes weakly looked up wearily risen up with your help.
"Huhh?..." She said, seemingly confused at you while holding her blonde hair for seconds before swiping them off her face.
She seemed to regained more consciousness but her gaze then travelled around, glancing around the living room for a moment, almost as if she didn't quite know where things were. Which was of course ridiculous, nobody lived in this house longer than your mom and dad. What she's doing seemed as if she's someone new, like a newcomer in her own house which one would certainly do on a foreign area. You decided to backed away while she's still not fully aware and hid behind the sofa to process things.

Maybe she had an amnesia? The whole family did get badly injured.
You thought that's the case but your peering eyes saw that 'she' acted way beyond that theory, seemingly reached a sci-fi level case.
In a sudden fashion, your mom jolted when she looked down. You managed to catch a better view from the sides as her eyes actually stared wide open to her own massive cleavage, her face looked dumbfounded as if its a whole new thing and even thrills a smile. The thrill stretched her full lips to an ear-to-ear smile and then grinned which looked downright perverted for a prim woman.

You kept denying the case, but wanted a full proof that a sci-fi shit had happened.

"Mom!" You're still under denial, but those delicate hands provided a solid proof.
"...Aahh!!! what?!..." It paused from grabbing her own melons, its fingers along with the manicured nails was ready to squeeze them had you didn't call her out. You managed to startled your mom. Her hands dropped down and her head directly turned towards your location.

"...Mom?!" But instead of the lovely smiles, she scowled instead with those eyes focused at you. You were mind blown with sweats and intense heat, facing the fact its really a different person now sitting in your mom's body. Because she wouldn't squeeze her own boobs and she wouldn't question her son's call with a raised blonde eyebrow like now.







Note: Who actually got swapped into her sweater and trouser-cladded sexy body?


You have the following choices:

1. Someone you know.

2. A complete stranger.

*Noteb*
3. Someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wubbalubbadubdub (UN: false99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/3062984-Your-mother-laid-unconscious-on-the-sofa