*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1822416-Still-a-mommas-boy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Your mother, Barbara, and Tina.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Still a momma's boy

    by: Derpus
You got a bit upset when you saw that your mother had grabbed you hand. "Mom! What're you doing?! I wanna go hang out with Mary and my friends", you whined, trying to squeeze out of her grip, but she simply picked you up and carried you. You looked back and saw Gary and Stevie snickering at you. Even your buddy Andrew couldn't keep a straight face. You saw Mary look back at you before she walked off with her friends. You blushed heavily and tried to squeeze out, but your mom held your wrists.

"Jack stop it!", she said sternly, scolding you as if you were a small child. "You're a lot safer with me. No offense to the others, but I don't feel comfortable with you around them on your own."

You groaned and looked away from the boys. "I'm sick of you treating me like a little kid. I'm gonna be old enough to drive and get a job soon, you know", you pouted. "I'll be better off on my own. I... I'm gonna be a man soon, dammit."

This brought a small chuckle from your mom. "Oh really? Were you better off stuck to Mary's behind when you were little?", she said mockingly, making you blush.

"I... I guess not..."

"And were you better off as Andrew's insole? Or Stacy's bubblegum? Or Emma's seat cushion?"

"N-no, but..."

"That's what I thought", she said, dropping you back down and holding your hand as she continued walking. "One of these days you're going to miss how I treat you."

You grumbled and muttered various swears under your breath. "...not gonna miss your fat ass crushing me all the damn time... While you were extremely timid and were grateful for the protection your mother gave you when you were younger, in your teenage years, you had grown rebellious and resentful, which was normal for teenage boys, especially since you had been sheltered for most of your life. You were anxious to get out into the world, and you wanted out now.

Thankfully for you, Trish wasn't entirely ignorant to your needs. "*sigh* If you really want to go with them that bad, I'll make you a deal. I'll let you go off with your friends and do whatever you want for the rest of the day on one condition."

Upon hearing this, your scowl melted into a beaming grin as you looked up. "R-really? What do I gotta do?", you asked, anxious to spend time with your girlfriend.


Trish chuckled a bit seeing your reaction. "All you have to do is be our servant for the first hour we're here."

As quickly as your smile appeared, it dropped into a frown. "Your servant? You're kidding, right? And what do you mean 'our' servant?", you asked angrily before you noticed Barbara and the twin's mom, Tina, setting their things down as they were going to sunbathe for a bit.

"I heard what you said earlier, Jack. Something about my fat ass?", your mom said as she shot a glare down at you, making you cringe. "I'm very disappointed in how you're acting Jack. If you really want to be treated like a man, then you've got to work like one. If you do what ever we say for one hour, I'll let you go. I MIGHT even ignore your little attitude."

You looked down and shuddered. Taking orders from yours and your friend's mothers wasn't how you wanted to spend what was supposed to be a fun day, but you did it to yourself. On top of that, it never hurt to get a little bit of respect from Mary's mother, who sometimes felt like her daughter deserved better. "F-fine."

Your mom smirked and dragged you over to the others. She told them about the deal you had made and what lead to it, making you blush as Tina giggled. "Alright, little man. You can start by rubbing lotion on us", she said, with Barbara handing you the tanning oil.

"You'd better get everywhere, too. I don't want to get home and see have a pale ass", Andrew's mother chuckled as she turned on her stomach.

You cringed at the thought of rubbing these older women down with lotion, but you sow from your mom's expression and as she turned on her own belly that she wanted you to do her as well. "I-it's just one hour...", you said to yourself as you opened the bottle. "Just one hour of humiliation then I can just forget this ever happened."

You wanted this to be over with as soon as possible. Who do you start with first?

You have the following choices:

1. Trish

2. Barbara

3. Tina

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1822416-Still-a-mommas-boy