*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Forced Massage
  2. Wake Up Call
  3. Our Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2073688-Forced-Massage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Massage her! (Is that even a chore?)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Forced Massage

    by: Unknown
“I want you to massage me sweetie.” Your mom cooed. “I’m feeling very sore this morning, and it would really help out.”

“What?” You replied, incredulously. “Massaging you isn’t a chore! It’s child extortion!”

“Jack! It is not. It’s a mother-son bonding moment.” Trish insisted.

“I’m not going to massage you mom.” You stomped your foot for extra emphasis. Your mom looked down at you, annoyance crossing her face.

“I’m your mother, and I’m asking you nicely.” She spoke, the words strained.

“The answer is no mom.” You turned from her, and started to head upstairs. Suddenly, her hands gripped your chest, and lifted you into the air. You let out a yelp of surprise, before your words were swiftly cut off by your mom crushing your squishing body. She easily overpowered you, and molded you up into a little ball. When she was done, she laid you in the palm of her hand, and looked at you sternly.

“I’m sorry honey, but you can’t talk to an adult like that, especially your own mother. I hate to have to punish you, but I feel like it’s the only way to get these lessons into your thick skull.” Without another word, your mom proceeded to squish and stretch you out, until you formed a small, squishy rectangle. Unbeknownst to you was the fact that you looked exactly like a tan wash cloth.

Trish carried you to the bathroom, and ran your molded form under some hot water. Once you were sufficiently soaked, she pulled you out. You stared up at her in fear and anxiety, but you knew she almost never showed you mercy if she was punishing you for something. With a pleasant look in her eyes, she brought you up to her face, and began rubbing you against her skin.

Your skin and her skin collided, your hot flesh against hers. Her skin was soft and smooth, and it felt good against your body. However, the peace didn’t last long as she dragged you all over her face, including her ears and her nose. The quick peace had been suddenly turned into a disgusting affair that you didn’t want any part of, but you were helpless to stop it.

Trish pulled off the t shirt she was wearing, exposing her chest. She was wearing a simple white bikini. She shoved you against her breasts, massaging them with you. She rubbed you in circles around her flesh, her jiggly breasts slapping against you. You felt a wave of arousal hit you that you tried to force away. This was your own mom after all. You would just have to endure this massage treatment until your mom was satisfied.

Your mom smiled contently feeling her squishy son press up against her massive boobs. She hated putting her son through punishment, but she did what had to be done. Besides, even though she would never admit it out loud, she secretly liked the feel of her son on her body.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Your mom froze, and quickly placed you on the counter beside the sink. She slipped her shirt back on, and ran to the front door to see who was there. You sighed to yourself as you realized you would now be stuck in your wash cloth shape for even longer.

***

Trish opened the door, and saw that it was Mary! Mary was panting heavily, and dripping in sweat. She was wearing only a sports bra and tight pink leggings. She had clearly just finished a long morning run.

“Good…morning…Miss Har…per…” Mary smiled weakly.

“Goodness Mary! You look absolutely exhausted!” Trish laughed.

“I finished my…run…and decide to stop by to…see Jackie.”

“Well, you certainly can’t seem him like that. Why don’t you freshen up in the bathroom dear?” Trish stepped aside to let Mary in. Mary took off her running shoes, and placed them by the door.

“Thanks…Miss Harper!” Mary nodded, and then walked towards the bathroom.

***

A few minutes passed, and you heard footsteps approaching the bathroom. You figured it was your mom coming back to finish your punishment and her massage, but you were shocked to see that it was your girlfriend Mary instead! She was wearing a sexy exercise outfit, and she was dripping with sweat. Her skin glistened with sweat, and her breasts shook as she breathed. You admired her from your position on the counter.

Mary closed the door to the bathroom and locked it. She slipped off her sports bra, leggings, and panties. Your jaw mentally dropped at the show your gorgeous girlfriend was unknowingly putting on for you. As she was looking around for something to cool herself off with, her eyes locked on you, and she smiled. You gulped in fear, as you realized the position you were in.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2073688-Forced-Massage