*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Helpful" Mary
  2. Forced Massage
  3. Wake Up Call
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2074206-Helpful-Mary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Mary thinks you're a normal wash cloth, so she puts you in a drawer!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Helpful" Mary

    by: Unknown
Mary spotted the wash cloth that was you sitting on the counter, and a grin spread on her face. She picked you up off of the counter, and moved you close to her sweaty, naked body. She was just about to press you against her soft breasts when she suddenly stopped.

“Hm…” She spoke aloud. “I don’t think I should use this wash cloth. It looks so nice and clean.” An idea popped into her head. Without another word, she pulled open one of the drawers, which happened to contain several other tan wash cloths. Mary folded you up, bending your back in half while doing so, and placed you in the drawer. She pulled out an old looking wash cloth, and then shut the door, casting you into darkness.

You breathed a sigh of relief, happy that you weren’t being used to scrub down your sexy girlfriend’s body. You would have loved to be close to her body, but not in a circumstance like this. On the other hand, you didn’t know how you were going to get out of the drawer she had shut you in. You decide to just wait until you reformed, however long it took.

***

Mary finished cleaning herself off after ten minutes, and she changed back into her clothes. She walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where Trish was. She asked to see you, but your mom made up a lie about you being busy. She didn’t want to tell Mary about the punishment she was putting you through currently. With a sigh, Mary left the house, telling your mom that she would be back tomorrow.

With Mary gone, your mom headed back to the bathroom. She stepped inside, and gasped aloud when she saw that you weren’t on the counter where she had left you. She frantically searched the entire bathroom for you, but found no trace. She even opened up the drawer you were in, but her gaze passed over you like you were just a normal wash cloth.

Trish sighed, and thought about what to do next. She was worried about what had happened to you, but she knew you had a habit of always turning up. She decided it was best to continue with the house work, and get around to looking for you later. She had a lot of chores to get done after all.

In turned out that she had nearly five hours of chores to get done. She moved boxes, vacuumed the house, dusted, rearranging furniture, and collected the trash. By the time she was done, she was a dirty and sweaty mess, and she badly needed a shower. All thoughts of you had vanished from her mind, as she shuffled towards the bathroom.

***

You could hear the muffled sounds of the bathroom door being opened once more. You hadn’t made nearly any progress on reforming, despite the five hours you had spent trapped in the drawer. You suspected it was that the water in your body had dried, hardened you in your wash cloth like shape. Just then, the drawer you were in was opened. Light flooded in, and you saw the tired face of your mother, which was soon blocked out by her giant hand!

Her hand wrapped around you, and snatched you out of the drawer. Her fingers were warm and moist, and you could tell that she had been working hard. She set you down face up on the counter, and she then proceeded to strip out of her worn clothing. You wanted to avert or close your eyes, but you were unable to. Your mom stripped down until she was completely naked, every inch of her luscious body clear to see.

You wondered what on earth she was doing, as this didn’t seem like a normal punishment to you. It suddenly clicked, when you saw the vacant look in her eyes, and the fact that her gaze never once passed over you. She had completely forgotten about your predicament, and had no idea the wash cloth she had chosen was her own son!

You wiggled and squirmed for all it was worth, but your efforts barely did anything at all. Your tired mom didn’t notice a thing, as she picked you back up. She held you down by her crotch, unintentionally forcing you to stare straight at her shaven pussy.

Trish stepped into the shower, and closed the curtain behind her. She turned the shower on, and hot water instantly splashed over your body, soaking you completely. You felt yourself getting heavier as the water absorbed into your squishy body. As much as you hated to admit it, you looked and acted exactly like a normal wash cloth.

Your mom began to hum a cheery tune, when suddenly the thought that she was forgetting something important crossed her mind.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2074206-Helpful-Mary