*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/1968464-Your-New-Goddess
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1978854
A remake of the interactive I loved that was deleted.
This choice: Worship me  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your New Goddess

    by: Unknown
You bow down in front of your new queen and begin to worship her in reverence as she deserves.

"Excellent... It's good to see you've accepted your new role in life." Sekhemet purrs.

Everything about her is simply extraordinary. You don't see why you thought living any other life would be worthwhile when you could be serving your new goddess. You now saw the immense beauty of this cat in front of you. Everything from her soft-looking paws, to her supple breasts to her gleaming face was just divine. You bow down even lower, in the knowledge that you are but a mere worm compared to the 30 foot anthro cat in front of you.

Sekhemet chuckles "you modern humans are easier to tame than the ones from 3000 years ago! Kiss my sacred feet to prove how loyal you are to me, accept your rightful place beneath them."

Sekhemet lifts up her sole, expecting a spattering of hesitant kisses, however she did not expect the adoration she was about to receive from you as a result of your infatuation with her. You planted a firm kiss on her smooth, silky sole pad, savouring the flavour and the moment. After that you unleash a hurricane of fast smooches, loving every second of it. Sekhemet smiled above you in your obedience and your full-out worship of her. She had not experienced pleasure such as this for aeons and seeked to enjoy every moment of it.

Sekhemet then commands you to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/1968464-Your-New-Goddess