*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/1968918-Pleasure-your-goddess
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1978854
A remake of the interactive I loved that was deleted.
This choice: Suckle her toes for her so you can pleasure her?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pleasure your goddess.

    by: Unknown
Sekhmet ordered "Slave I think you've had quite enough time kissing these dainty paws of mine. Suck on my toes for me and make me feel like a real queen."

Succumbing to your Goddess's intoxicating voice was just too easy. Her feet were very large compared to you, with one of them being the width of your head and the length of it being down to your collarbone. Her blonde-furred toes looked just small enough to fit inside your mouth and you couldn't wait for them to be in there!

You hastily wrapped your mouth around her sexy, well-formed pinkie toe. An explosion if flavour erupted in your mouth as you sucked on her divine toe. Everything from her sweet-smelling foot sweat to even some dust off the floor managed to make its way from her holy foot into your undeserving mouth. You look up above you and see your goddess with her eyes closed and a satisfied grin, enjoying every suckle and lick you have to offer her.

Then after about 10 minutes of you swirling your tongue around her pinkie toe, loving every second of it, you realised you still had 9 other toes to pleasure! 9 more princesses to pamper, as you were dealing with Egyptian royalty after all.

You move on your merry way, taking in every single toe that Sekhmet has to offer you, Not wasting anytime in making sure that she experiences as much pleasure from you as possible. When you are finally finished, you are somewhat disheartened as you could no longer taste the flavour that her grand feet bestowed upon you any longer.

Sekhmet finally opens her green eyes and peers down at you. "I have never felt so relaxed and looked after in millenia, truly an effort worthy of a slave to a goddess as fair and a beautiful as I."

Sekhmet paused for a moment, wondering what other activities to engage with you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/1968918-Pleasure-your-goddess