*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pleasure Me
  2. Sekhmet, the lioness god
  3. The old world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/2259908-Pleasure-Me
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1978854
A remake of the interactive I loved that was deleted.
This choice: Pleasure Me  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pleasure Me

    by: ray
Pleasure me by lick and rub my clitoris and if you somehow satisfied me? I'll reward you with anything you desire!" she said.

You look at Sekhmet goddess of Egypt ( if I Pleasure her then she will reward me with anything I desire!
I alway wanted have lot of money's!) and with thought in mind, you reply
"Alright Sekhmet, I am ready to pleasure you." Which cause her quickly smile as she pick you up and lower you toward her gigantic clitoris while she sit gigantic throne chair.

"Before you begin pleasure me, remove all of clothes!" she demond. And course you obey her order!
After few min you were now completely naked as Sekhmet giggles. "Oh my slave you have cute little body for moral human!" she said.

You quickly blushed of comment "Hmm Thank you Sekhmet." you said. Sekhmet smile as she rub labia minora which mean she is ready for you to begin pleasure her!

you stare at her gigantic clit lips for few min as you slowly begin rub her gigantic clitoris along with lick side of clitoris as you hear loud moaning coming from Sekhmet.

(This is great I going get lot money's in no time) you thought as Sekhmet slightly shaking which cause you accidentally slip off her clitoris!

as you slide straight toward her horny and wet vagina! You tried grab hold one of her gigantic private hair but you didn't grab it in time and fell straight inside!

Sekhmet getting into it and begins to rub herself. You didn't know what to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ray (UN: lovezoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/2259908-Pleasure-Me