*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978971-The-Game-of-Thrones-Size-Interactive/cid/2858739-Robb-and-Nymeria
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1978971
The Game of Thrones is about to get a whole lot bigger...or smaller.
This choice: Robb and Nymeria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Robb and Nymeria

    by: Unknown
Robb was really looking forward to spending time with her. He is completely in love.
„Um, My Lady, where are we heading?“
„Please don’t call me Lady, my Lord, call me Nymeria. We are heading to the gardens to swim if you can“.
Robb was happy to soon see her naked but wanted to hide it.“Sounds good, Nymeria. And just call me Robb“. After arriving at the pools, Robb began to undress and so did Nymeria. She was as beautiful naked as she was dressed. They swam a few rounds until Robb was too exhausted to continue. She came to him, scooped him up and held him close to her face. That was the moment Robb realized it’s love he feels. She felt the same but what would they do. He’s the future Lord Protector of the biggest Kingdom and she’s a bastard. But even with those thoughts in their minds they kissed until suddenly...

You have the following choices:

1. Their parents see them

*Noteb*
2. Assassins come

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978971-The-Game-of-Thrones-Size-Interactive/cid/2858739-Robb-and-Nymeria