*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. there was a large box of syringes.
  2. Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979840-James-Diamond-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/1788491-there-was-a-large-box-of-syringes
by kittme
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1979840
Big Time Rush. James gains weight, liking it or not. Muscle and/or fat. GP 2500/Ch.
This choice: there was a large box of syringes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

there was a large box of syringes.

    by: kittme
"Wow, this is new." James said as his curiosity took over his brain. He couldn't think of anyone who'd actually use it but still the doubt was hammering inside his mind. "I wonder what are these stuff for..."

He looked at the label and it read: 'Think Big'. He never heard of that product and it only made him question about other things. James was planning on taking it to a lab and have the substance inside them to be analyzed and if the results showed it could be used by the pretty boy to make him better in any ways.

But James had to hide the syringes in his room until he was back from the studio. Now he had to record new songs and didn't have for that.

The syringes' effect was...

You have the following choices:

1. muscle growth

*Noteb*
2. height increase

3. rounder buttocks

4. fattening

5. penis growth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kittme (UN: kittme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979840-James-Diamond-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/1788491-there-was-a-large-box-of-syringes