*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979840-James-Diamond-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/1788688-James-girlfriend-finds-him
by kittme
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1979840
Big Time Rush. James gains weight, liking it or not. Muscle and/or fat. GP 2500/Ch.
This choice: Jame's girlfriend finds him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

James' girlfriend finds him

    by: kittme
James stands on the floor for a couple of seconds before reaching down and taking the syringe out of his thigh in one quick movement. But when he saw it was empty, he couldn't help but feel happy and fearful at the same time.

Suddenly, he heard the door being opened and he quickly kicked the other syringes under his bed, not wanting anyone else but him to know about them. After he hid the substance he realized his girlfriend Lucy was entering the apartment.

"Hey babe. Ready for the gym?" She asked giving him a quick peck on the lips. James was still feeling a little woozy, but he soon forgot about it, thinking of showing his girl how much he could bench.

Then...

You have the following choices:

1. James started growing in front of Lucy

*Noteb*
2. They went to the gym together

*Noteb*
3. Lucy wanted James to squash her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kittme (UN: kittme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979840-James-Diamond-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/1788688-James-girlfriend-finds-him