*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carlos
  2. fattening
  3. there was a large box of syringes.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979840-James-Diamond-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/1984090-Carlos
by kittme
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1979840
Big Time Rush. James gains weight, liking it or not. Muscle and/or fat. GP 2500/Ch.
This choice: Carlos  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Carlos

    by: kittme
"Hey guys, you will never believe what I've found." James announced as his bandmates entered the apartment. "Check this out."

"Syringes? For what exactly?" Kendall asked as he looked at the box content.

"It is called 'Think Big'. It could be some sort of growth hormone or even a new type of steroids." Logan told his friends his theory as they seemed to agree.

"So, who has the biggest balls to try it first?" James asked with a smile.

"I do! Stick me with it. If it is a new kind of steroid, I want to be the biggest here." Carlos said pulling his sleeve up so James could apply the syringe content in his bandmate's arm.

"Here we go..." James said as he stuck Carlos with the needle and pushed the syringe content into his veins. After it was done, James discarded it. "So, how you feel?"

Carlos stood there for a moment when he suddenly...

You have the following choices:

1. felt really hungry

*Noteb*
2. started to grow fatter

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kittme (UN: kittme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979840-James-Diamond-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/1984090-Carlos