*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Changes Than Just Age
  2. Age
  3. Married Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/1767273-More-Changes-Than-Just-Age
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1980475
Someone receives a program that lets them alter parts of their world.
This choice: More changes to herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

More Changes Than Just Age

    by: Unknown
To Shelly, the obvious next step was to use this powerful program to improve her body -- give herself all the little tweaks she'd ever fantasized about.

She decided to work methodically, from the top down.

Hair: a more vivid shade of red, thicker and silkier, and growing down to her ass.

Face: thin out her eyebrows slightly, make her irises a more vivid green -- while she was at it, she removed the slight nearsightedness and astigmatism that would worsen and require the glasses eventually -- enhance the cheekbones, plump the lips, whiten the teeth.

Neck: elongate just a bit so she'd look more like a model.

Arms: she noted the downy hair and freckles and decided to make two large changes, giving herself an even bronze tan all over her body, and opting to permanently remove all her body hair -- even her triangle of reddish-brown pubic hair, which made her feel extremely naughty.

Hands: ensure that fingernails will grow long and strong -- the program actually had an option for a "permanent manicure," which she chose figuring it must be popular, and added "permanent pedicure" as well.

Breasts: she wanted to just grow her perky B-cups to a healthy C, but accidentally moved the slider bar too far, and the image showed her with what seemed like enormous globes attached to her chest, labeled as "36G." "Oh, my," she said, and poked at the slider bar again, to be greeted with a pop-up: "Musculature and other anatomy has been automatically altered to eliminate back problems and other issues associated with large breasts." Well, she had wondered what they'd be like -- she opted to keep them.

Stomach and waist: shave a couple inches off her waist, develop her stomach muscles to the point where abs are just barely visible.

Hips and ass: firm up, but also round and enlarge so she wouldn't be quite so top-heavy.

Pussy: enlarge clit and labia a bit, increase sensitivity, increase ease of orgasm, increase lubrication -- there was even a "taste" option, which made her giggle before choosing vanilla.

Legs and feet: lengthen by about an inch, alter anatomy for comfort in high heels -- they were already well-shaped, and she'd already removed the hair and chosen the "permanent pedicure" option, so that seemed like enough.

She gazed into the green eyes of the idealized version of herself that graced the computer monitor, took a deep breath, and jabbed the mouse at the "Save and Sync" button.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Slim McKenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/1767273-More-Changes-Than-Just-Age