*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Step Mothers house
  2. Max's tale begins
  3. Someone else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/2222474-Step-Mothers-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1980475
Someone receives a program that lets them alter parts of their world.
This choice: Step Mothers house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Step Mothers house

    by: Dirty1992
Oh yes the new bed, curtains and all matching bedroom furinture could only mean Max is in his Step mother idea of a teenage boys bedroom. Luckily with this new program perhaps he could change that and a lot more. Perhaps he could test it on one of his step sisters as both where asking or it even if the step sister is own age is rather sweet to him.Still he could also share his find with his step brother Greg who being the same age as him and into the stuff he's into making him more of a friend and helping your friend is a good thing.


AN
Other writers are free to make up Max's Step mum and step sisters and write on for Greg.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Step mom

*Noteb*
2. One of his step sisters

*Noteb*
3. His step brother Greg

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dirty1992 (UN: dirty1992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Slim McKenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/2222474-Step-Mothers-house